How to edit pricing?

exdayvan

I want to price my gig at $5 for any “amount”

At the moment it is setup like this

ex: 1 = $5, 2= $10, 3 = $10

I’m not sure how to leave it at $5 for any amount of colors (my gig is to create a color palette of any number of colors for $5)

I’m not sure if I understand this right but I would recommend you just create one gig for $5 and let the customer choose the color after the purchase. Maybe you want to mention that in the description.

I think there are no other possibilities.

Hope this helps.

Cheers
metshot

I’m not sure if I understand this right but I would recommend you just create one gig for $5 and let the customer choose the color after the purchase. Maybe you want to mention that in the description.

I think there are no other possibilities.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

metshot

Hi metshot1. It has added these options which is not what I wanted on my gig page.

1 = $5

2 = $10

etc.

I wanted any number of colors for $5 regardless of the number of colors. How do I do that? I’m a complete newbie to Fiverr.

Hi metshot1. It has added these options which is not what I wanted on my gig page.

1 = $5

2 = $10

etc.

I wanted any number of colors for $5 regardless of the number of colors. How do I do that? I’m a complete newbie to Fiverr.

Can someone please help me with this? Seems like the answer is simple but i can’t figure it out.

Archived