Why Some Buyers Don't Rate Order! A Big Mystery!

graphics_pro92

Why Some Buyers Don’t Rate Order! A Big Mystery!
As Per of my research i notice most buyer dont rate order and dont post rating… and as a seller we do so much hardwork to get earn and also to get best review from buyers. because reviews are the most important thing in our business which help us to attract buyer and also keep a seller in recommend or in high rating pages.

and on the other hand few buyer dont rate service. there may be few reason according to me

1. may be buyer dont like the work of seller and he dont want to post any bad review

2. may be buyer dont have time to post review

3. He download the files and he think he will first try the files and then he forget to post review due to busy and fast life.

4. most buyer dont want to share their profile or their work or their name so they dont post any review.

i think point 4 is best because the most buyer work in secret and dont want to expose their self and dont post any review because they dont want to hide or something else

If you have any other idea about this Mystery please comment below so we all get solution
If you have solution then comment below
Regards Adeel

Some people will not rate you, because they don’t want to give a bad review.
Some others will never rate you.
Some will not care and rate you with one star even when you did a good job.
Some will come after 3 months and rate you…
Some will threaten you to work more or give you a bad review…

One tip though: don’t ask the buyer to leave a review, some will not like that.
Patience is the key… and when it doesn’t work, just send the JPEG I’ve posted above to your clients!! 😃

Patience is the key… and when it doesn’t work, just send the JPEG I’ve posted above to your clients!! 😃

Very useful Points to think.

love it!! May be this idea of sending jpg works

30 days is actually the limit as per Fiverr’s FAQ https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201504276-Rating-your-Order

A good 1/3rd of my clients do not leave a review. I think that is normal and it is ok! I always ask for a review when I deliver the order - but I recommend NOT following up if they have not left a review. Some people get busy and move on - or maybe they are doing you a favor by not leaving a bad review! Just deliver good customer service and good reviews will come in at a rate to keep business flowing.

Why Some Buyers Don’t Rate Order! A Big Mystery!

As Per of my research i notice most buyer dont rate order and dont post rating… and as a seller we do so much hardwork to get earn and also to get best review from buyers. because reviews are the most important thing in our business which help us to attract buyer and also keep a seller in recommend or in high rating pages.

and on the other hand few buyer dont rate service. there may be few reason according to me

1. may be buyer dont like the work of seller and he dont want to post any bad review

2. may be buyer dont have time to post review

3. He download the files and he think he will first try the files and then he forget to post review due to busy and fast life.

4. most buyer dont want to share their profile or their work or their name so they dont post any review.

i think point 4 is best because the most buyer work in secret and dont want to expose their self and dont post any review because they dont want to hide or something else

If you have any other idea about this Mystery please comment below so we all get solution

If you have solution then comment below

Regards Adeel

) most buyer dont want to share their profile or their work or their name so they dont post any review.

Honestly though…how would anyone know who they are on Fiverr anyway? It’s not like they put their business name out there as their Fiverr name…so not sure about this one (although I did want to believe this! lol)

) most buyer dont want to share their profile or their work or their name so they dont post any review.

Honestly though…how would anyone know who they are on Fiverr anyway? It’s not like they put their business name out there as their Fiverr name…so not sure about this one (although I did want to believe this! lol)

I have never understood why customers turn off the live portfolio preview for their completed work. Some of my best pieces of work are missing from my gig for that reason. On a place like Fiverr, I don’t understand why anyone would hide it, but hey-ho, it’s the customer’s choice

Some people don´t think that much about their username when they sign up, or what they wanted, was taken, or they weren´t really aware of the review thing and that someone from fiverr (or elsewhere if they use it elsewhere) might google for their username to/and find their fiverr reviews in future, or they may have used a name they used for one of their steam accounts or some forum or whatever, and just prefer to not ‘have too many traces laying around’/'data on the internet which people could link, it´s astonishing what you can find out about people if you only have a username sometimes.

Some buyers are resellers and might be afraid their customers might find out like that etc.

I have never understood why customers turn off the live portfolio preview for their completed work. Some of my best pieces of work are missing from my gig for that reason. On a place like Fiverr, I don’t understand why anyone would hide it, but hey-ho, it’s the customer’s choice

Especially here, there are plenty of people who need ghostwritersdesigners.

And yes, I have done work where this really sucks.

Oh, also, gifts might be a reason too, if you buy something for another person, and kinda see it as their ‘possession’ and not yours, if might feel weird to allow the seller to ‘publicly display it’ in their stead, you know, might feel just weird, even if one knew the person gifted wouldn´t have anything against it.

Oh, also, gifts might be a reason too, if you buy something for another person, and kinda see it as their ‘possession’ and not yours, if might feel weird to allow the seller to ‘publicly display it’ in their stead, you know, might feel just weird, even if one knew the person gifted wouldn´t have anything against it.

I’d understand that, but my gigs are all business or business identity related graphic design jobs, so it doesn’t make sense for it to be a product you’d gift to anyone

I’d understand that, but my gigs are all business or business identity related graphic design jobs, so it doesn’t make sense for it to be a product you’d gift to anyone

Then the last one is one of the less probable reasons for you specifically, of course, though possible still, if it´s not the business owner him/herself who orders, but a family member or employee doing it for them. Though the 👻designer reason is more probable then, I guess (well, not for the cases where you´re sure it´s the person who´ll personally use the designs for themselves).

Or, you know, some might not really be aware what they are clicking, or not clicking. We do have people who ask on the forum how one can rate one´s seller, for instance, I´d think that is very obvious, but, as some people rightly say, if you’re here for a while, or know things from seller perspective, it´s different, you´ll get routine-blinded.

Personally, I have turned off everything, so no customer of mine accidentally would show something, we had people on the forum asking how to get their work out of a portfolio too, so who knows, maybe it´s even the other way round and more people than actually want it, allow you to have their work displayed. 😉

Anyway, I wish you all more buyers who don´t mind the work you did for them to be shown, especially where it matters, and to us all nice buyers who’ll leave nice reviews for good work!

May be they dont want to share the source where they get the design done.

yes! the idea is they dont want to share the design because they have paid you for this so they have the right to where to use the designs… and the main reason is buyer want to design on his site or on his business and he dont want to see the design on any sites… these are only my thoughts

This is very common problem friend.,. but please note that fiverr rating system has been changed now. buyer evaluates us in three criteria.,

1)Communication With Seller,
2)Service as Described,
3)Buy Again or Recommend.

so if you did your job with satisfying these three criteria, most buyers don’t think twice to rate you. the important thing is that to follow these criteria and do the job as you have mentioned in your gig description, and try to keep an excellent communicating with the buyer, try to respond immediately when you see the order messages. so they always keep in touch.

all the best!

Some people don´t think that much about their username when they sign up, or what they wanted, was taken, or they weren´t really aware of the review thing and that someone from fiverr (or elsewhere if they use it elsewhere) might google for their username to/and find their fiverr reviews in future, or they may have used a name they used for one of their steam accounts or some forum or whatever, and just prefer to not ‘have too many traces laying around’/'data on the internet which people could link, it´s astonishing what you can find out about people if you only have a username sometimes.

Some buyers are resellers and might be afraid their customers might find out like that etc.

well said may be they are reseller

May be they dont want to share the source where they get the design done.

They aren’t sharing it to anyone outside of Fiverr by having it visible in the seller’s portfolio. I just don’t think a specific seller’s profile on Fiverr is a conspicuous enough location to worry about your logo being visible, but it’s ultimately the seller’s decision. Who knows what their motivation is

Archived