Decreasing of sales after the last update

tanmoyroy

Hi,
Is there anyone facing decreasing of sales after the last update of the website. I used to receive 4/5 sales per day, now a days I am receiving 1/2 sales in 2/3 days though my gig ranking is same as it was. Is it just me or some of you are facing the same problem? I am little bit worried about it as it is my only source of income. Any helpful comments are appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Thanks,
Tanmoyroy

It really depends on where you are in the rotation - If you look at your gig views… you’ll notice (as long as you give good CS and get good ratings) - Fiverr builds you slowly but consistently. I find once I reach a new income level - my advertising cuts down… and then builds up again. So sales will come back and grow.

Guest offlinehelpers

It really depends on where you are in the rotation - If you look at your gig views… you’ll notice (as long as you give good CS and get good ratings) - Fiverr builds you slowly but consistently. I find once I reach a new income level - my advertising cuts down… and then builds up again. So sales will come back and grow.

Mine does exactly the same - I get a consistentish amount of sales, then it goes dead for a few days, and then picks back up again.

I’ve stopped worrying about it now, because I know it’s going to happen.

Thank you keithhvoice, thanks a lot for sharing your view.

Hi,

Is there anyone facing decreasing of sales after the last update of the website. I used to receive 4/5 sales per day, now a days I am receiving 1/2 sales in 2/3 days though my gig ranking is same as it was. Is it just me or some of you are facing the same problem? I am little bit worried about it as it is my only source of income. Any helpful comments are appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Tanmoyroy

after the last update

I think last update has nothing to do with decreasing sales.

Sales increase and drops randomly. Work on your gigs and be patient 🙂

I have been experiencing the same issue. I have been on Fiverr for over 6 years and have done pretty well. Sales have never been more inconsistent than they are now. It has grinded to a halt. Just hoping the slow down this week is due to spring break and things will pick up soon. At least I know I am not the only one having this problem.

Archived