Can anyone experienced?How many time a paused gig take to come back in search result again after activation?

claradavidzeet

I have had gigs that were paused for months enter within a day and start getting order in several days.

The ability to get new orders still follows the same principles.

Number of reviews, number of orders in your queue and ratings.

I don’t track 1st page positioning. We have about 1500 providers in my niche so depending on what someone searches, I am usually in the first 4 pages.

I have never hesitated to put a gig on pause in fear that I will not be able to resurface.

The biggest momentum I see is having 3-10 orders in my queue. That always attracts more orders. When I first leave paused mode, I have to wait for the first few orders. Then the orders in the queue will attract more orders?

I have had gigs that were paused for months enter within a day and start getting order in several days.

The ability to get new orders still follows the same principles.

Number of reviews, number of orders in your queue and ratings.

I don’t track 1st page positioning. We have about 1500 providers in my niche so depending on what someone searches, I am usually in the first 4 pages.

I have never hesitated to put a gig on pause in fear that I will not be able to resurface.

The biggest momentum I see is having 3-10 orders in my queue. That always attracts more orders. When I first leave paused mode, I have to wait for the first few orders. Then the orders in the queue will attract more orders?

This was 12 hours had passed I had made my gig acltive but did not come back yet in fiverr search.

This was 12 hours had passed I had made my gig acltive but did not come back yet in fiverr search.

I had to wait about 3 days for my top seller to show in search after I was on vacation mode for over a week. Other times it was within hours.

If you don’t find it in the next 2 days contact support for assistance. Good luck.

Edit to add: 1-2 hours shouldn’t have a big impact.

It had 12 hours gone already The gig is not showing in the search result

There are some specifics about your profile that might have slowed things down. Your gigs are in a category that day not be in their editorial focus, so the gig might not ever be listed in search.

Your photo jumped out at me since it was frequently in the news when I lived in Arizona. Fiverr might be wondering if you were really a Federal judge in such a historic position. If you are Diane Humetewa, Fiverr might want to verify since that would be newsworthy.

Other than all that, if your gig is OK’d for search it’s been 1-3 days after reactivating for me.

There are some specifics about your profile that might have slowed things down. Your gigs are in a category that day not be in their editorial focus, so the gig might not ever be listed in search.

Your photo jumped out at me since it was frequently in the news when I lived in Arizona. Fiverr might be wondering if you were really a Federal judge in such a historic position. If you are Diane Humetewa, Fiverr might want to verify since that would be newsworthy.

Other than all that, if your gig is OK’d for search it’s been 1-3 days after reactivating for me.

thanks for your good advice sir

Archived