Thinking of fiverr more favours to buyer

samaresh

Hi, there all. Earlier opening this account i have heard that fiverr always give more focus on buyers priority. And here i am seeing the same things happens to few seller. With no reason i believed that all seller who are selling here is not selling perfectly. But also i am believing that some perfect seller facing problems with a few sellers.

I am here to say that may be i am not perfect with my service but is it not possible that buyer’s expected service is though-er then his thinking. In that case seller get bad reputation for misunderstanding of buyer’s realization.

Regards

Hello, I just want to say that ask the right questions. Yes, there are buyers who are not sure what they are looking for. But that is an easy fix, as you can discuss it with them. And if the order has been placed and the buyer is not responding, just do the best you can; and add a note saying that the instructions were not clear and you can make the necessary changes. I am sure most buyers will understand, and ask you to make the changes instead of leaving with a bad review. 🙂

Hello, I just want to say that ask the right questions. Yes, there are buyers who are not sure what they are looking for. But that is an easy fix, as you can discuss it with them. And if the order has been placed and the buyer is not responding, just do the best you can; and add a note saying that the instructions were not clear and you can make the necessary changes. I am sure most buyers will understand, and ask you to make the changes instead of leaving with a bad review. 🙂

You are right, ATHAHOOR. Thank you for your response.

Regards

Archived