Lost access to my email account

aqu0500

Perhaps you could contact Customer Support and ask them. I don’t know of a way to change without being able to confirm, but CS would be the ones to ask.

I have already tried that and never got a reply

I am assuming they are sending replies to the my registered email (the one I lost access to)

Not sure what to do

I am assuming they are sending replies to the my registered email (the one I lost access to)

Not sure what to do

Below is the message i get when i click on the support ticket number in the email

**oops

The page you were looking for doesn’t exist

You may have mistyped the address or the page may have moved

Take me back to the home page**

Not sure what to do

This doesn’t exactly make sense. First, CS answers tickets on the support page, you just click in My Activities there to see all tickets and all responses. An email is also sent. Perhaps what you mean is that they are sending you an email confirmation to actual submit the ticket. Either way, I don’t understand this:

Below is the message i get when i click on the support ticket number in the email

If you can click a link in the email, then you DO have access to the email they sent it to. As far as the error you say it leads to, that hasn’t happened to me. I could see it happening if you were trying to click on an old ticket number instead of the new one. You can try sending a message to support@fiverr.com but I don’t know how effective that would be. I don’t know what else to tell you. The forum doesn’t have Customer Support agents looking for issues, it is intended for peer-to-peer support and not technical issues.

Thank you fonthaunt

I think their system awaits their reply first to allow the user to view the support ticket web page

They have asked my for (on 12th Apr 2017)

• My Govt Issued ID
  • A selfie while holding the govt issued ID
  • Secret questions on the security info (not the answer, just the question)

Dont remeber the security question

trying to add more and more info to help others as well

I did open another support ticket with another email, this time i got the reply.

The only way to reply to their response is to hit reply within the emaill app
Link to support ticket still showing the same Opppss page not found

I did open another support ticket with another email, this time i got the reply.

The only way to reply to their response is to hit reply within the emaill app

Link to support ticket still showing the same Opppss page not found

Well, it sounds like you got instructions on what Fiverr needs in your first reply. I don’t know what to tell you about the rest. I can go to support.fiverr.com and see all my past and present support tickets under My Activity. I can reply to them easily from there. Good luck with your situation.

Archived