Seller promised to deliver but isn't responding now

nonapetit

Hi, I am very new to Fiverr just did my 2nd order 5 days ago. I first contacted the seller to ask if he was able to do the Photoshop tasks. I really specified it and told him that I have 30 images but will that with 10 first. His profile said that he could do 10 images in 1 day. As I do small photoshop work myself I know 1 day would be to ambitious and as I wasn’t in such a hurry I told him that he didn’t had to do it in 1 day. He said no problem and he would start right away. 2 days later I’ve expected questions or at least some communication but nothing. A day later I got an excuse that he was busy and he said he would be done that evening. Untill now 6 days later no respons and I still havent find any image for a review.
What to do now? Fiverr is suggesting me to cancel the order. I don’t mind that it’s later then promised, but what I do mind is that I do not get any response, or at least one of the 10 images just to review?

Actually you can’t able to review the Images till the seller delivered​ their whole work. If the countdown time on the order page is still counting down, then you can wait. If it’s showing… “LATE” then you can cancel the order anytime.

Update: If you think… He will not deliver the work, then you can cancel the order. Its not a good thing that ge is not responding to your messages.

Actually you can’t able to review the Images till the seller delivered​ their whole work. If the countdown time on the order page is still counting down, then you can wait. If it’s showing… “LATE” then you can cancel the order anytime.

Update: If you think… He will not deliver the work, then you can cancel the order. Its not a good thing that ge is not responding to your messages.

Hi,

Thank you for your reaction. Well it’s indeed already 5 days showing “late” I am trying to think positive. But I find the way of (no) communication a bit weird, that’s why I am in doubt. No cancelling yet is because if I do that I probably have waited 6 days for nothing? Dilemma.

Hi,

Thank you for your reaction. Well it’s indeed already 5 days showing “late” I am trying to think positive. But I find the way of (no) communication a bit weird, that’s why I am in doubt. No cancelling yet is because if I do that I probably have waited 6 days for nothing? Dilemma.

Lol… I even wouldn’t​ wait 1 minute if it’s showing Late. Maybe you hired the wrong person.

Non-communication is a big red flag in a seller. You should cancel; in fact you should have cancelled as soon as they went late if they weren’t communicating, or at least when they missed the 2nd deadline. The seller is expecting you to cancel or they’d have contacted you. Don’t waste any more time: move on and find a more professional seller.

Hi, I am very new to Fiverr just did my 2nd order 5 days ago. I first contacted the seller to ask if he was able to do the Photoshop tasks. I really specified it and told him that I have 30 images but will that with 10 first. His profile said that he could do 10 images in 1 day. As I do small photoshop work myself I know 1 day would be to ambitious and as I wasn’t in such a hurry I told him that he didn’t had to do it in 1 day. He said no problem and he would start right away. 2 days later I’ve expected questions or at least some communication but nothing. A day later I got an excuse that he was busy and he said he would be done that evening. Untill now 6 days later no respons and I still havent find any image for a review.

What to do now? Fiverr is suggesting me to cancel the order. I don’t mind that it’s later then promised, but what I do mind is that I do not get any response, or at least one of the 10 images just to review?

I would agree with the others, just cancel it and move on to another seller.

As I do small photoshop work myself I know 1 day would be to ambitious

It is interesting that you chose to use a seller who offers to do something that you think is too ambitious. My experience is that those who offer “too much” should be avoided. If someone offers to do more work than could be reasonably done in a working day then it is odd. It strikes me as unprofessional and desperate, most pro sellers respect themselves enough to work a limited amount per day and if a buyer requires them to work “overtime” then they will expect extra payment as a result. I generally work 6-10 hours per day but have on occasion done 14-16 hour days to complete a large order or tight deadline. I only do this when it suits me to and the financial reward is worthwhile.

A seller whose base price will mean they are working overtime that day should be avoided.

Such a bummer and I just cancelled the order. Need to search for another hopefully trusted photoshop editor.

Lost 6 days 😦

Don’t worry you just had a bad experience there are a lot more reliable photoshop experts in Fiverr. Go for a seller that has more than 30 reviews on their gigs.

Hi,

I am trying to think positive. But I find the way of (no) communication

You are such a beautiful person 🙂

I wish all buyers would be like you.

However, that does not mean someone will take that opportunity to misuse this site.

If that seller is irresponsible like you said, you better cancel the order or contact Customer support to describe your experience. CS will cancel the order, and a negative review will automatically post on sellers profile, and you will get the refund 🙂

That seller should be more respectful to you and aware about his responsibility 😦

you have been patient enough id say and that’s very rare among buyers.
When last was this seller shown to be online.? you can see this just above the message box to know when hw was last seen on here.
if hes been online recently and still haven’t responded your messages, hes definitely not gonna deliver your order and thus you should contact another seller who values communication.
communication is the major key.

Archived