Accidental gig deletion

I was on my Nexus 7 tablet looking at the “My Gigs” screen I clicked the little drop down and went to click “preview” of my gig and instead it misread my touch and clicked the “delete” option that is right above it instead… poof the gig was deleted with no confirmation message or anything. I’m new to fiverr and of course this is my only gig i had received an order on and a positive rating on so far… sigh. I have a request into support to see if they can restore it already, no word yet.

My suggestion is don’t allow that delete without a confirmation message at minimum. Maybe don’t allow deletes at all from that “My Gigs” section and instead make someone “suspend” the gig first and then allow deletions from the suspend area.

Update: As a test I deleted one of my other gigs on my PC using Chrome as the browser and it does have a confirmation message asking to confirm deletion.

So this appears to be a tablet issue. My Nexus 7 didn’t have a confirmation message it just deleted it. I was using the Chrome browser on the tablet when this occurred.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived