Please Help me to Get Attention of Buyers

jessicaparker

Personally I’d think it’s better if you change your avatar.
Up there you seem like a white woman, but when I actually click on your link and go to your page, I see an old photo of a man from…I don’t know where.
The avatar is a man, it says you are from Pakistan, and your name is a very western name.
That’s enough to raise a few questions for a lot of buyers.

Up there you seem like a white woman, but when I actually click on your link and go to your page, I see an old photo of a man from…I don’t know where.

The avatar is a man, it says you are from Pakistan, and your name is a very western name.

Maybe a distant relative of Peter Parker 😛

Maybe a distant relative of Peter Parker 😛

Do detailed keyword research and try to find a keyword that has a low number of results and then optimize your gig for that keyword. This helped me get my first gig sooner then I expected.

Also, you can try:

• Advertising your gig in order to get a first few customers;
  • Bidding on Buyer Requests
  • Ask your current customers to hire you over Fiverr.

Top tip is definitely to be different.

If you are offering the same thing as everyone else, then it is very hard for a buyer to choose you among hundreds of other sellers.

So, offer something new, better, different, faster or in greater quantity.

Jessica Parker is my pen name :-). I am a female programmer from Pakistan. The image on my fiverrr profile is my Father’s pic. He died 2 years ago. 😦

Jessica Parker is my pen name :-). I am a female programmer from Pakistan. The image on my fiverrr profile is my Father’s pic. He died 2 years ago. 😦

You should still use imagery that represents you, not a stock photo of a non-Pakistani woman taken from an employment website.

I am here to offer my services and earn an honest living

If you are here to make an honest living, you should start with how you represent yourself.

You should still use imagery that represents you, not a stock photo of a non-Pakistani woman taken from an employment website.

I am here to offer my services and earn an honest living

If you are here to make an honest living, you should start with how you represent yourself.

I tried to change the image here, I changed it at my work profile but here I am unable to change my profile image. Any help on how can I change it will be highly appreciated. 🙂

I tried to change the image here, I changed it at my work profile but here I am unable to change my profile image. Any help on how can I change it will be highly appreciated. 🙂

Have you tried logging out and back in? If not then try doing so first.

Sorry for your loss. The forum has a wealth of information to guide you along the way.

Happy Fiverring!

Archived