I discovered a way to optimize Fiverr Gigs. It really works!

bellaclerk

Hello, I’m a SEO Expert, i always try to rank my gig on first page of fiverr. One day i discovered i’m getting 1000’s of views on my some gigs i was promoting on other sites. I test alot to simplify this and now i found - its about “we have to increase sections rate to rank our gigs, means by posting gigs on different sites/blogs etc.” As fiverr analytics scan this they will rank us higher then other. Also On-Site is also recommended. but this offsite will help you to rank and reach from fiverr.com directly no metter you’re getting views from backlinks or not.

And I just want to say Thanks to fiverr for providing this awesome platform. I’m very excited about my feature services here.
I can’t wait to see how this develops next!

Thanks
Bella

In theory, this sounds like it is a good idea.
However, there is no evidence to suggest that links to gigs boosts rankings. It is obviously a good idea to post your links on other sites but only those which are relevant and are likely to lead to sales, not just views. It is highly likely that the boost in views on your gigs would be robots/web crawlers from search engines etc. I see from your profile that it definitely hasn’t boosted your sales. If you were on page 1 for SEO, you would have a lot more sales having been on the site for 6 months.
I also find it odd that the same person bought one of each of your gigs and delivered fantastic personal reviews.

In theory, this sounds like it is a good idea.

However, there is no evidence to suggest that links to gigs boosts rankings. It is obviously a good idea to post your links on other sites but only those which are relevant and are likely to lead to sales, not just views. It is highly likely that the boost in views on your gigs would be robots/web crawlers from search engines etc. I see from your profile that it definitely hasn’t boosted your sales. If you were on page 1 for SEO, you would have a lot more sales having been on the site for 6 months.

I also find it odd that the same person bought one of each of your gigs and delivered fantastic personal reviews.

Thanks for reply, Yes she’s now my partner on fiverr we help each other. I didn’t apply this full method for my other gigs right now, i just did it on my top ranking gig and it has alot of views. Is there any way to become top rated on fiverr from your point of view. 🙂

Thanks for reply, Yes she’s now my partner on fiverr we help each other. I didn’t apply this full method for my other gigs right now, i just did it on my top ranking gig and it has alot of views. Is there any way to become top rated on fiverr from your point of view. 🙂

Not sure what you mean by partner, it just seems like she bought one of each of your gigs and a lot of your best selling one. It just looks and sounds odd to me.

Views mean nothing though, what you need to get is sales - as I mentioned, if you put links to a gig everywhere then you will get robot views from web crawlers.

My advice is to focus on your business, not on badges. Many level 2 sellers make more money than top rated sellers. It doesn’t mean as much as people think. Don’t get me wrong, would be nice to get it, I just don’t see that it should be an aim as such.

Not sure what you mean by partner, it just seems like she bought one of each of your gigs and a lot of your best selling one. It just looks and sounds odd to me.

Views mean nothing though, what you need to get is sales - as I mentioned, if you put links to a gig everywhere then you will get robot views from web crawlers.

My advice is to focus on your business, not on badges. Many level 2 sellers make more money than top rated sellers. It doesn’t mean as much as people think. Don’t get me wrong, would be nice to get it, I just don’t see that it should be an aim as such.

I’ve seen your profile, it looks like you’ve great experience on fiverr than me, My main problem is i’m not getting automatic sales here.

60% of my sales are the clients i’ve brought here on fiverr to buy from my gig for reviews. so they have to signup here and buy my gigs then review me.

I understand what you meant by robot views, thanks you saved me from wasting time. 🙂

I’ve seen your profile, it looks like you’ve great experience on fiverr than me, My main problem is i’m not getting automatic sales here.

60% of my sales are the clients i’ve brought here on fiverr to buy from my gig for reviews. so they have to signup here and buy my gigs then review me.

I understand what you meant by robot views, thanks you saved me from wasting time. 🙂

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Levels

Fiverr's Levels provide sellers even more tools to make money on Fiverr.

https://forum.fiverr.com/t/39-tips-tricks-for-super-sellers/108171

she’s now my partner on fiverr we help each other

You’ll need to be super careful doing that sort of thing. @eoinfinnegan is giving you a lot of excellent advice and his mention of the reviews sounding odd is spot on. It’s against the Fiverr Terms of Service to exchange reviews with another seller or to deliberately buy/sell from another Fiverr user for the purpose of offering reviews. Fiverr Trust and Safety takes that seriously and they have been known to close one or both accounts for that sort of thing. I wouldn’t do it again if I were you. Otherwise, you sound motivated and ready to learn which is great. Good luck!

she’s now my partner on fiverr we help each other

You’ll need to be super careful doing that sort of thing. @eoinfinnegan is giving you a lot of excellent advice and his mention of the reviews sounding odd is spot on. It’s against the Fiverr Terms of Service to exchange reviews with another seller or to deliberately buy/sell from another Fiverr user for the purpose of offering reviews. Fiverr Trust and Safety takes that seriously and they have been known to close one or both accounts for that sort of thing. I wouldn’t do it again if I were you. Otherwise, you sound motivated and ready to learn which is great. Good luck!

No no, its not review exchange, i’ve done work for her. i wrote articles and ranked them on page one of google for here with titles. She’s not good in rankings thats why she bought from me.

Purchasing fake gigs from each other is a serious violation of Fiverr TOS. Both of your account can be banned so be careful!

Archived