Gig removed with violation message

munadil88

Hi Honorable Forum Member,

I am new seller in fiverr in Front End Web development industry. I have just completed my first job with 5 start rating and an excellent review comment. I am really excited.

However, today I have got one notification from fiverr. It is about removing one of my gigs. The reason mentioned is as below,

DENY REASONS
Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.

Can anyone tell me, how my gig infringe someones intellectual property right. I think it might be gigs gallery issue.

If you guys clear it up, I can be more concise in publishing my gigs.

Thanks in advance.

Munadil Fahad
Front End Web Developer
Dhaka, Bangladesh

As we don’t know what your gig is and can’t see it then we can only be as vague as CS have been.

If you were selling reviews, followers, likes or anything similar that another site such as Facebook, Amazon, etc. doesn’t allow in its ToS then this is the usual 3rd party violation.

As we don’t know what your gig is and can’t see it then we can only be as vague as CS have been.

If you were selling reviews, followers, likes or anything similar that another site such as Facebook, Amazon, etc. doesn’t allow in its ToS then this is the usual 3rd party violation.

Hi,

My gig was just WordPress installation and theme setup like demo. How does it violates T&C and infringe other property right??

It was nothing like you mentioned. How can I appeal to fiverr?

Hi Honorable Forum Member,

I am new seller in fiverr in Front End Web development industry. I have just completed my first job with 5 start rating and an excellent review comment. I am really excited.

However, today I have got one notification from fiverr. It is about removing one of my gigs. The reason mentioned is as below,

DENY REASONS

Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use. As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings as this is misleading to our buyers.

Can anyone tell me, how my gig infringe someones intellectual property right. I think it might be gigs gallery issue.

If you guys clear it up, I can be more concise in publishing my gigs.

Thanks in advance.

Munadil Fahad

Front End Web Developer

Dhaka, Bangladesh

a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use

It is possible that you were using a video that you do not own to promote your gig? Were you using images that you do not own?

a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use

It is possible that you were using a video that you do not own to promote your gig? Were you using images that you do not own?

Hi

You are right, I used an image searching from google. I also think that this image might be the cause of issue. But in this case, fiverr should only hold on the gig and notify me to change the image. Because, a good reviewed gig removal is a thousands dollar asset lost.

Hi

You are right, I used an image searching from google. I also think that this image might be the cause of issue. But in this case, fiverr should only hold on the gig and notify me to change the image. Because, a good reviewed gig removal is a thousands dollar asset lost.

I used an image searching from google. I also think that this image might be the cause of issue. But in this case, fiverr should only hold on the gig and notify me to change the image. Because, a good reviewed gig removal is a thousands dollar asset lost.

I disagree. You shouldn’t be stealing images that are not your own, and trying to make a profit from them. You knew what you were doing, you tried to get away with a copyright violation, and Fiverr caught you.

The only thing you appear to have lost is integrity.

There’s a simple solution: don’t break the law.

And, as an FYI, you have two reviews. That doesn’t constitute a “good reviewed gig”. Especially since neither of them appear to be on any gig that was removed by Fiverr.

I used an image searching from google. I also think that this image might be the cause of issue. But in this case, fiverr should only hold on the gig and notify me to change the image. Because, a good reviewed gig removal is a thousands dollar asset lost.

I disagree. You shouldn’t be stealing images that are not your own, and trying to make a profit from them. You knew what you were doing, you tried to get away with a copyright violation, and Fiverr caught you.

And, as an FYI, you have two reviews. That doesn’t constitute a “good reviewed gig”. Especially since neither of them appear to be on any gig that was removed by Fiverr.

You have right. I agree with you, but as I know if someone purchase that image he can use for preview purposes. I am using too some images from shutterstock and other stock image sites, and I use these models for previews only. So in this case maybe the guy below can make an appeal if he purchase the standard license of that image ?

Hi,

I agree with you. I didn’t mention my gig had reviews. I just wanted to say the potential of review lost along with gig removal. Thanks for your advice. I actually used ready made picture due to publishing few gigs in rush. I am gradually changing all gigs pictures with my custom photos. Thanks again for your advice and alert.

Take Care

Fahad

You have right. I agree with you, but as I know if someone purchase that image he can use for preview purposes. I am using too some images from shutterstock and other stock image sites, and I use these models for previews only. So in this case maybe the guy below can make an appeal if he purchase the standard license of that image ?

I am using too some images from shutterstock and other stock image sites, and I use these models for previews only.

If you’re using them as gig images, you’re using them for commercial purpose (to help you sell your gigs). Do you have the permission to do that?

I am using too some images from shutterstock and other stock image sites, and I use these models for previews only.

If you’re using them as gig images, you’re using them for commercial purpose (to help you sell your gigs). Do you have the permission to do that?

I have permission to use for preview only. But I don’t have permissions to sell.

By the way, I offer flyer design so the buyer should provide image model if they deice to have in design any girl or male. But I wanted to let know that guy that his gig is suspended, he can purchase one stock image and use for previews only…

Archived