I want to increase exposure

Guest gamersuscentral

Guest gamersuscentral

Hi every one! Im just wondering how and who I have to pay to get exposure to one of my gigs? I want to pay some one $5 to get me exposure everyday for the next 2 weeks. If not more. I have a twitter account and I have a facebook account, I dont use them, they are new,maybe they can do something with them?

All I want to do is pay some one $5 and then give them this link to one of my gigs,

and for them to make sure it gets some exposure out there in the internet world.

Who knows maybe it will bring me some more sales.?

If anyone on here knows of a good person who provides this type of gig, then please send me a message 🙂

it depends on how you want to be exposed:

• if you want more followers to your facebook and twitter then you should look up online marketing and you’ll find a lot of gigs offering that service (category: get traffic).
  • there are also gigs that offer to post your gig video on their youtube video (category: online video marketing).
  • and lastly there are through blog exposure (category: blog mentions).

once you figure which method you’d like to use it’ll be easier from there.

Hope that helped! 🙂

Guest gamersuscentral

I just want more people to see my gig. I dont want to be all hooked on FB and Twitter. I want some one just to tweet my gig to all of thier followers maybe a couple of times per day for like a week until it gets good exposure. Is there some one out there who has a crap load of followers who actually read their tweets?

Archived