Life is worth living

Guest shubhambisht107

Guest shubhambisht107

Are we doing enough to make ourselves happy or the bigger question is are we happy??..depends…all have different bubble of perspective

Define “we”, " happy" and are you putting all human kind or fiverr humans only, all in one container?
Happiness is temperary thing and everlasting happiness doesn’t exist. I read something like in a book called " 5 essential dimensions" you should try reading it.

Define “we”, " happy" and are you putting all human kind or fiverr humans only, all in one container?

Happiness is temperary thing and everlasting happiness doesn’t exist. I read something like in a book called " 5 essential dimensions" you should try reading it.

Every1 has different standpoint of happiness

I have a friend visiting at the moment who has quickly made me realize that I’ve pretty much made it happiness-wise.

She earns triple what I do but is driving me crazy by being superglued to her phone. We spend $100 on a meal at my Islands best restaurant. She lets it get cold as she spends half an hour taking selfies and talking about how amazing her day is on Snapchat while not actually experiencing any of it.

Today we went to the beach for a BBQ and a couple of bottles of Prosecco. Same selfie story to the point where we hardly spoke aside from when she told me that what she kept diving into her bag for occasionally was her anti depressants.

All I’ve had since she got here is a superficiality bomb explode on me which I am a wee bit angry about as I was quite looking forward to this wee holiday. Tonight, though, I’ve been sat cuddling my wee dog as we watched a movie together with said friend still updating her Facebook status, thinking: “You know what Wee Man? We have it made, Even when it’s just me and you, we have the best life in the world.”

Now, roll on Tuesday when my big superficiality bomb flies home again. I feel horrid saying that but I’m so pleased that I don’t have to suffer her kind of happiness too often. Give me my 1 euro coffee in the morning and bit of sea spray on a hot day and I’ll show you the richest man and Chihuahua in the world.

Guest offlinehelpers

I have a friend visiting at the moment who has quickly made me realize that I’ve pretty much made it happiness-wise.

She earns triple what I do but is driving me crazy by being superglued to her phone. We spend $100 on a meal at my Islands best restaurant. She lets it get cold as she spends half an hour taking selfies and talking about how amazing her day is on Snapchat while not actually experiencing any of it.

Today we went to the beach for a BBQ and a couple of bottles of Prosecco. Same selfie story to the point where we hardly spoke aside from when she told me that what she kept diving into her bag for occasionally was her anti depressants.

All I’ve had since she got here is a superficiality bomb explode on me which I am a wee bit angry about as I was quite looking forward to this wee holiday. Tonight, though, I’ve been sat cuddling my wee dog as we watched a movie together with said friend still updating her Facebook status, thinking: “You know what Wee Man? We have it made, Even when it’s just me and you, we have the best life in the world.”

Now, roll on Tuesday when my big superficiality bomb flies home again. I feel horrid saying that but I’m so pleased that I don’t have to suffer her kind of happiness too often. Give me my 1 euro coffee in the morning and bit of sea spray on a hot day and I’ll show you the richest man and Chihuahua in the world.

That is the best thing I’ve read in a long time @cyaxrex - you’re absolutely right. The nicest thing I’ve done today - took my wee dog for a walk in the sunshine - magic! 😀

I am sorry about this, your friend seems not to realize what she is missing in life, to me when you travel to visit a friend, phones are for emergencies, a couple of photos with the friend, maybe few extra photos for interesting sights and maybe one snap for the $100 dollar meal, then put it away, deep in the bag.

I think from now on, everyone will have to include rules of visit, “If you want to visit me, I do not want to see your phone, unless you are taking a photo with me and never put your phone on the table and must be on silent during the whole trip”.

Happiness has always been an illusion, and was a hidden illusion prior to cell phones but now everyone can see how much happiness became an obvious illusion, we tightened our happiness with how many likes we get, how many people share our FB wisdom post and so on… I have seen friends of mine who have different moods solely based on FB likes they receive, or not receive.

so @cyaxrex I am with you about 1 Euro cup of coffee and walk in the park and I am on the top of the world. 🙂

Guest shubhambisht107

lol…selfies has become happiness for some people…they have no idea what they are missing

nowdays if you wanna know someone is happy or not…check their facebook timeline…😉

Well I think that I am a happy person. It’s hard to define what happiness mean to me but I will try. I love explore this world and traveling is a great way to get to know new things. I like countries with interesting history. My Favorite country is Italy. This spring I am going to spend a few days in Toskana. I booked tickets 2 months ago on https://lowcost.club/ . I am so excited. And remember you can’t buy hapiness but you can buy a plane ticket. Happiness begings in the air.

Happiness is not being dependent on anyone and not having to salute anyone. FREEDOM. INDEPENDENCE.

Happiness is sitting on the balcony of the top floor of a nice hotel, overlooking the ocean, drinking coffee and pretending the world around me doesn’t exist.

** Sigh **

@gina_riley2 My happiness depends on Anjy and Sam, Anjy is not well (bad chances of miscarriage and shz hospitalized) so I’m not happy at all.In fact I spent last day sobbing.😭

Aman,

I’m so heartbroken to hear that. I can’t even start to imagine what that is like for you and her!

I’m driving most of today and tomorrow, so if I don’t respond to you here or PM, know I’m not ignoring you.

I’ll keep the three of you in my prayer.

Guest shubhambisht107

Happiness is sitting on the balcony of the top floor of a nice hotel, overlooking the ocean, drinking coffee and pretending the world around me doesn’t exist.

** Sigh **

hard for me to imagine because so much skyscrapers around…probably need to visit burj khalifa…

Archived