I m Level 2 :) - Keep working to TOP

coolboby

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me too ! 😁 I’ve been promoted to a Level-Two Fiverr seller couple days ago and announced it to ALL my customers and told them that insures to have a high quality work with the best market prices.

Best wishes for you and every Fiverr seller !

🎉

Keep working to the Top 🙂

Thank you man and Congrats to you! 🙂

Keep working to the Top 🙂 I followed couple of your designing gigs so i measure my performance to yours , oh actually i had to do that after becoming level 1 seller, because being a TRS needs attaining some standards referred to the site, but anyway I’m happy to celebrate your success with you and all i can say that I hope we perform similarly so one of us can predict becoming TRS when the other achieve it 😃

Have a good day !

Thank you so much 🙂 I followed couple of your designing gigs so i measure my performance to yours , oh actually i had to do that after becoming level 1 seller, because being a TRS needs attaining some standards referred to the site, but anyway I’m happy to celebrate your success with you and all i can say that I hope we perform similarly so one of us can predict becoming TRS when the other achieve it 😃

Have a good day !

Tha you one more time!

I need to use to change a little all my GIGs and make them more eye-catching and interesting, I think that first steps to growing faster. And also, video presentation. That is probably very important! 🙂

However, let’s back to work and results will come.

• 2 weeks later...

What happen if i got level 2 or level 3 , Fiver will show my Gig on the Top of the other sellers ?

What happen if i got level 2 or level 3 , Fiver will show my Gig on the Top of the other sellers ?

The more you level up, your gigs will appear in the search 1.50 : 2.00 times more.

any orders cancellation is allowed in first 50 orders in 2 months for level 2

Not number is not identified. So you keep cancellation rate low and make more completed work.

Good luck

what is the basic criteria of succeeding Level 2

• Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months
  • Maintain a 4.5 star rating or above
  • Have a low cancellation rate

For more info 👉 https://www.fiverr.com/levels

Completed at least 50 individual orders in two consecutive months

I’ve found the time limit thing doesn’t make a difference, you just have to hit 50 orders completed.

I can feel the feelings which you were feeling because I got my Level 2 badge yesterday.

Feeling Joyful but sad I have no GF to told her as other sellers do . 🙂

Congrats to you! Keep going to the Top!

And you can share your feelings at any time with all of us, here. 🙂

Archived