PROMOTED GIGS Not Working.!

bhumitbhatt123

hello @bhumitbhatt123

im promoting my vector gig on fiverr “PROMOTED GIG” for 15%.

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/78ae54cd6a

i was received 15 order in starting and its working good.

but now its continue down impression click and view,

and also not getting any order even i also send buyer request daily but still not working.

can any one help me.???

Where did this come from? Is there any feature available to promote yourself? 😱

Noone gives you the guarantee that you will get flooded with orders. This feature is just allowing you to have more exposure.

You know, success on Fiverr can be achieved. Honesty plays a big role. Why did you copy someone elses gig description??

I suggest you change it and make it your own before someone reports you.

Guest phantompower

Where did this come from? Is there any feature available to promote yourself? 😱

Untitled.jpg.77a0a6d6e74a469b04b36fd7d3691c88.jpg

Guest phantompower

I stopped using that feature long ago. The reason, when fiverr decided to promote my gig, I went ahead and made a somehow similar one that I could promote by myself and see the difference. After 10 days the one fiverr was promoting had only 3 sales while the one I was promoting had over 10. I realized that there is a difference between (featured and promoted) gigs. Promoted are stamped with an Ad icon while featured are stamped with a star.

Guest phantompower

😱

Why I get everything so late constantly​:cry:😥

If I had the power to give you that feature I would because I don’t even use it.

Guest phantompower

That’s so nice of you 🙂

It’s okay! I’m Good 🤓

The feature also comes at a price of 5, 10 or 15%. Once you enable it and make any sale from that gig fiverr will charge the percentage you choose + the original fiverr %. So it would be 20%(15% X total sale price / 100) This calculation might be slightly wrong but in the end you will have to pay for that promotion if you make any sales

The feature also comes at a price of 5, 10 or 15%. Once you enable it and make any sale from that gig fiverr will charge the percentage you choose + the original fiverr %. So it would be 20%(15% X total sale price / 100) This calculation might be slightly wrong but in the end you will have to pay for that promotion if you make any sales

Aww… That is a rough business plan 😦

Say no more. I already forget that features existence 😜

The feature is not available to all users. I don’t have it and it seems that those who do have it provide logo services.
The logo category is highly competitive on Fiverr which is why Fiverr is beta testing it for that category.

I don’t know why you haven’t listened to previous requests of plagiarism. Honesty comes before anything.

Best of luck.

Archived