Fiverr is not job worthy anymore

smartgem

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The OP is now gone. This thread should be closed.

I don’t see a single valid reason as to why a thread that promotes quality discussion, exchange of knowledge and clearly attracts people by providing a hot topic that sparks debate be forcefully closed?

Especially considering that, even if neglecting all of the above, you can’t state for sure that the OP is “gone” (gone where?) and that he/she won’t be decide to come back to this thread and re – join the discussion. Or are you saying that you’re the one who’ll make that decision for him/her?

I’m truly struggling to understand the point/see the value of your post.

I don’t see a single valid reason as to why a thread that promotes quality discussion, exchange of knowledge and clearly attracts people by providing a hot topic that sparks debate be forcefully closed?

Especially considering that, even if neglecting all of the above, you can’t state for sure that the OP is “gone” (gone where?) and that he/she won’t be decide to come back to this thread and re – join the discussion. Or are you saying that you’re the one who’ll make that decision for him/her?

I’m truly struggling to understand the point/see the value of your post.

The OP’s main Fiverr account has been disabled - I’m guessing that’s what MissCrystal’s referring to. 🙂

The OP’s main Fiverr account has been disabled - I’m guessing that’s what MissCrystal’s referring to. 🙂

I see, thank you.

Considering that this Forum is made for the Fiverr community as a whole in an effort to promote discussion, exchange of ideas and knowledge and not a personal Q&A for original posters, I still fully stand behind my above statement.

I have yet to see the point/value in forcefully closing a thread that attracts discussion and exchange of thoughts by its quality (the point of having a forum).

I’d be more than happy to hear logical arguments on the potential benefit of such an action.

The original topic has been discussed at length and the discussion has now moved away from the original point.
The OP’s account has also been disabled. Therefore this topic is closed for new comments but people are free to create a new topic with a relevant title to continue/encourage discussion if they wish to.

Archived