Need help urgently Fiverr on my delivered job

donedada

my buyer said all attached logos comes with the word Fiverr.

she also sent it back to me, i downloaded it and i could see that the word Fivrr is on it .how do i deliver the work without fiver word on it ?

please help

she also sent it back to me, i downloaded it and i could see that the word Fivrr is on it .how do i deliver the work without fiver word on it ?

please help

Ok now it has again been changed back to the original question.

please help

Ok now it has again been changed back to the original question.

hahhhahaahhhaha

i saw that

How did you get an order without any gigs?

Wait, before you had a question asking how to turn off the watermark on what you delivered. Are you getting your two accounts confused?

lol you are right, i asked in wrong account

When you deliver your Gig, your buyer will see a watermark on the image preview until they accept and complete the order. Your original image will not be available for the buyer to download until after the order is marked as complete by the buyer.

I recommend you continue reading the rest article below :

Source: https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/216545708-Adding-a-Watermark-to-Protect-Your-Work

When you deliver your Gig, your buyer will see a watermark on the image preview until they accept and complete the order. Your original image will not be available for the buyer to download until after the order is marked as complete by the buyer.

I recommend you continue reading the rest article below :

Source: https://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/216545708-Adding-a-Watermark-to-Protect-Your-Work

oh really thanks i appreciate

Archived