How can I see who added my gig in to their favorites?

keyur44

Speculating, but I think one reason might well be that Fiverr fears some sellers would contact buyers they saw faved their gigs, another basically the same reason why some people do not think that it is a good thing that one is able to see when others were last logged in and such. And, let´s say, general privacy reasons, too. Oh yes, and favorite for favorite. That reminds too much of review for review, perhaps.

There isnt a way for you to see.
Favorite for favorite? I presume you mean that people offer to favorite each other’s gigs.
Some believe favorites might be a factor in the search algorithm. I sincerely doubt that it is. It is too easy to fake for it to be of any value in the rankings. It would not make sense.

Instead of listening to people who are trying to fool the system by doing unethical things or things which are against the ToS, spend time on using the system instead. Go through the tips on the Forum, not on the Facebook groups etc. It will be much more effective and will also make sure you do not get your account banned.

In addition to Eoin’s tips, you could try with Karma. When I look at other people’s gigs for whatever reason, and see nice gigs, or might even have a use for them in future, I´ll favorite them.
If all that universal laws stuff really works, I should have received a few likes myself by now probably. So I guess someone found your gigs to be nice, or might think they might need them and favorited them, so they can find them back, once they do.

There isnt a way for you to see.

Favorite for favorite? I presume you mean that people offer to favorite each other’s gigs.

Some believe favorites might be a factor in the search algorithm. I sincerely doubt that it is. It is too easy to fake for it to be of any value in the rankings. It would not make sense.

Instead of listening to people who are trying to fool the system by doing unethical things or things which are against the ToS, spend time on using the system instead. Go through the tips on the Forum, not on the Facebook groups etc. It will be much more effective and will also make sure you do not get your account banned.

thanks for advise. I’ll keep myself clean.

• 1 year later...

Archived