Why am I not getting any orders since becoming a level 1 seller on Fiverr, my rating is 80%?

salman_alvi

Lots of people report a drop in sales when they reach level 1. I think it’s something to do with the search placement algorithm. It should pick up again.

(why are you saying your rating is 80%?)

Maybe he’s talking about response rate.

I replied all my messages as soon as I get notifications from the start but it stuck in 88-89%.And Yes, after reaching level 1, my sell dropped too but don’t care that much. Healthy day will come again 😃

Maybe he’s talking about response rate.

I replied all my messages as soon as I get notifications from the start but it stuck in 88-89%.And Yes, after reaching level 1, my sell dropped too but don’t care that much. Healthy day will come again 😃

Thanks Buddy.! It’s mean i need to hold my patience.but i imagine it’s difficult 😑 please let me know how many days is required to increase my sales again,? any idea .

Thanks Buddy.! It’s mean i need to hold my patience.but i imagine it’s difficult 😑 please let me know how many days is required to increase my sales again,? any idea .

no idea… relax and do the regular job as usual. I got one sell in last 7 days but working with the same schedule 😃

Lots of people report a drop in sales when they reach level 1. I think it’s something to do with the search placement algorithm. It should pick up again.

(why are you saying your rating is 80%?)

Because i think maybe it’s just because of my response rate am i not getting any orders.

Fiverr system is full of mystery and there are certain ways to get more orders and views.
However the only one that is confirmed is: be patient, polite.
Reply to messages quickly, your word should always be last, orders should be delivered on time and all that common sense things 🙂

As it was said in an old beer commercial: ‘Good things come to those who wait’.

i will do seo backlink.....you can find me

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/75c91b01d1

@shagorrangpur can you please stop spamming your gigs in posts all over the forum?

• 1 year later...

It’s a bitter truth guys, fiverr is limiting us to work here. I’ve searched a lot about it.
Ever since i became a level one seller, my earnings dropped from $400 a month to $40-$60 a month. I send offer’s to the buyers from buyer’s request and I’m not getting any response. I haven’t made any changes to the gig and still, no show… the views and impressions are also going down like a hoe in the strip club. That’s it mate.

Guest joshcates

It’s a bitter truth guys, fiverr is limiting us to work here. I’ve searched a lot about it.

Ever since i became a level one seller, my earnings dropped from $400 a month to $40-$60 a month. I send offer’s to the buyers from buyer’s request and I’m not getting any response. I haven’t made any changes to the gig and still, no show… the views and impressions are also going down like a hoe in the strip club. That’s it mate.

I haven’t made any changes to the gig

Found the problem.

Fiverr doesn’t owe us anything. Fiverr is a marketplace, not a job. One must change and adapt with the shifting market to make themselves useful to buyers to win their business. If one stays the same, one will inevitably lose out.

It’s a bitter truth guys, fiverr is limiting us to work here.

Nope. The only person limiting your success is YOU. Take the time to promote your gigs, take out ads if that fits your target market, experiment with various gig stategies until you find something that works, etc. Do something productive to grow and promote your business, other than complain because Fiverr isn’t doing the work for you.

You can become as successful and profitable as you want, but it’s not going to happen if you just sit there and wait for random people to place random orders.

Get out there and be a doer. Fiverr loves doers.

Archived