Your favorite type of Clients?

aiexander

That is so funny! That is also sad that kids are not doing their own homework and having people do it online. I did write a paper for a college student about three years ago but that was the only one I have ever done for a kid in school. That is young at 12 to be ordering homework services online. LOL

accept that the price I quote is fair and reasonable

This one’s from last year, so I can share this: I have this gig where every additional block of animated text is an additional $5. I have no problems offering a discount for, say, more than 10 “slides” (doing more of the same is quickly churned out in this case) but they’re still obviously more work. A buyer asked me for 450. Fourhundredfifty. I told him to do the math (smiley) and made a fair and reasonable offer in the higher part of three figures.

The answer: I’LOLreview with my team. Never heard of him again. 😒

Never heard of him again.

I wish I’d never heard from my last year example. I quoted a lot (higher part of three figures) to do a bespoke VBA application for someone who’s initial contact said something along the lines of this is simple for an expert like you (red flag, I know). I got a bunch of messages asking how I justified the estimate. I even actually explained in one how I worked the cost out. I think he sent about 14 messages after I gave up replying before he too gave up sending them.

That is so funny! That is also sad that kids are not doing their own homework and having people do it online. I did write a paper for a college student about three years ago but that was the only one I have ever done for a kid in school. That is young at 12 to be ordering homework services online. LOL

Should I help one of these rascals out with their homework, I can only imagine the horror that awaits me… They will come back with an army, which would unleash hell loose. 😱

Archived