It's FINALLY getting warm

zeus777

Last week Tokyo was freezing for some reason, and now it’s fiiiiinnnaaaaally getting warm…
time say hi to the flowers.

The good thing about living in Tokyo is that you just need to get out of the house and walk for several minutes if you want to see cherry blossoms.

OK, time to get back to work 😜

mixi1.jpg.2663ae5f19121170618acda6062987fb.jpg
mixi2.jpg.f104ea6055671f8f1923b7a68f145bfb.jpg
mixi3.jpg.ed1dfa521068eaf4ba6762a07c51c4e7.jpg

Hello,

I’m a new seller but I’ve been on Fiverr quite long enough to notice that some buyers don’t leave reviews after delivery. This got me asking some questions which I hope y’all out there can help me answer.

First, does it mean the order is not yet completed? And when the order is marked complete after the 3rd day does Fiverr add a review automatically?

Second isn’t it compulsory to leave a review of the seller after buying?

I delivered an order and the buyer hasn’t given any review yet. It’s the second day since my delivery and anytime I check, I notice that the buyer had been online a while ago. Could it be that he’s yet to view his delivery?

This may be nothing but I’m really worried, kindly drop your answers.

Hello,

I’m a new seller but I’ve been on Fiverr quite long enough to notice that some buyers don’t leave reviews after delivery. This got me asking some questions which I hope y’all out there can help me answer.

First, does it mean the order is not yet completed? And when the order is marked complete after the 3rd day does Fiverr add a review automatically?

Second isn’t it compulsory to leave a review of the seller after buying?

I delivered an order and the buyer hasn’t given any review yet. It’s the second day since my delivery and anytime I check, I notice that the buyer had been online a while ago. Could it be that he’s yet to view his delivery?

This may be nothing but I’m really worried, kindly drop your answers.

Hello, not all buyers leave a review 🙂 @stanleyoj

Archived