Why top rated seller keep helping other's in every post?

abdullahmiang

No, I think they’re doing it out of the goodness of their hearts - it really is very kind of them to help all of us! 🙂

Yes… May be you are right…

But i read an article some time ago about it…And there was mention that by doing like this can boost the profile. May be its some kind of back linking…

Yes… May be you are right…

But i read an article some time ago about it…And there was mention that by doing like this can boost the profile. May be its some kind of back linking…

But i read an article some time ago about it…And there was mention that by doing like this can boost the profile.

If only that were true.

I’m a TRS and I answer posts where I think what I say could be helpfu. Plus I like visiting the forums as a short break from my work day (and lets face it a nice bit of procrastination). I’ve never done it for any boost the profile related reasons, I honestly can’t see how it would have any benefit anyway. In over 2 years, I have never had an order from someone who read a post of mine on the forums or had any particular profile boosting benefit out of it that I know about 🙂

Archived