So you thought my cricket posts on the forum were a waste of time?

writer99025

I was thinking about hiring a ghostwriter to do a “what if” hypothetical situations:

• If candidate “H” won vice “D” or
  • If Texas belonged to “M” versus “U”

etc,

I can write it, but may not be what you expect, I’m with the R, not the D…am a natural conservative.

I can write it, but may not be what you expect, I’m with the R, not the D…am a natural conservative.

I assume you are aware of what is going on in the U.S. now, what congress is spending time on?

We aren’t supposed to discuss politics here but just saying… it’s not good.

I assume you are aware of what is going on in the U.S. now, what congress is spending time on?

We aren’t supposed to discuss politics here but just saying… it’s not good.

I don’t know, have stayed away from US politics for a while, because Indian politics got interesting. I know it is not good - for my side.

You know what I have observed....nobody reports facts, everyone gives opinions...CNN, Fox, Breitbart, HuffPo....they report what they like, ignore what they don't...there is no media in the US, just partisan propagandists. [ It's the same story in India, but we have a powerful social media full of ordinary people taking on the media]

oops no one wants to hear about politics my bad 🙂

I saw it.

Gotta love that edit pen! It’s a mess over there anyway.

Yeah, there is just too much politics, not just in the US, in every country. UK, France, Australia, India, you name it. It has become suffocating. What the world needs is more meaningless cricket/football matches, less politics.

He is not a talented cricketer though. I like test cricket more and praise the likes of Rahul Dravid, Pukara, Jacques kallis, Amla, root.

Yeah, but he is good for IPL. Why do you think nobody bought Pujara despite him being India’s best Test batsman? T20 is different.

Archived