Government Servants in India

writer99025

Guest offlinehelpers

@fonthaunt @offlinehelpers How do you manage to be so sweet? I mean, I have become much calmer than when I was much younger. But you both definitely are much patient and sweeter than me. Have you always been this calm and patient, or did you learn to be this calm and patient? I plan to be a so sweet person when I get to your age, errr well, I assume you both are at least 15 years older than me. My husband is a very calm and patient person, I have learned a lot from him. But being calm and patient is his original character. He has been like that all his life. So, no matter how hard I want to be as calm and patient, I feel like I can never be that.

Can’t speak for @fonthaunt obviously, but I’ve always found that if you treat people nicely, they’ll respond in a similar way.

Also, I ended up in hospital at 43 after a heart attack (a few years ago now) - it made me realise there was far more to life than what anybody else thought of me, and that being relaxed and happy was my number one priority. I’m still here to tell the tale, so I guess it’s worked for me so far!

Good luck in your quest for calmness and patience!

Can’t speak for @fonthaunt obviously, but I’ve always found that if you treat people nicely, they’ll respond in a similar way.

Also, I ended up in hospital at 43 after a heart attack (a few years ago now) - it made me realise there was far more to life than what anybody else thought of me, and that being relaxed and happy was my number one priority. I’m still here to tell the tale, so I guess it’s worked for me so far!

Good luck in your quest for calmness and patience!

@offlinehelpers Thanks for the answer and sharing a bit of your life story. And thanks for the good wish 🙂

Archived