My Gig is a draft? I thought I clicked publish

bernieeata

Soooooooo I created my Gig yesterday and completed every section and clicked publish, yet my gig is still not posted. Today I went to re-edit my gig and ensure there were no areas left blank, but everything was completed, as far as I know…

Am I missing something, or is this a part of the gig process?

What if I’ve done that 3 times already?

Am currently experiencing the same thing, for more than 4 days now am UNABLE to be moved to publish my gig, its be so VERY frustrating, I check everything too and still stocked in d gallery section not able to move further, I will click save and continue, indeed nothing happens, the fiverr team should look into that some of my friends have d same problem too. Fiverr team should rectify this quickly pleaseeee

Your problem is phone verification …if you want done this fix you should must your Computer or Laptop keyboard type up key button number not allow site button of number for verification.

Pls far had I want understand you, better, please what exactly do you want me to click or do that will enable me achieve this and enable my gig to publish? Pls let me understand more thanks for your input though…

Am currently experiencing the same thing, for more than 4 days now am UNABLE to be moved to publish my gig, its be so VERY frustrating, I check everything too and still stocked in d gallery section not able to move further, I will click save and continue, indeed nothing happens, the fiverr team should look into that some of my friends have d same problem too. Fiverr team should rectify this quickly pleaseeee

Try doing it in a incognito browser

I had this headache last week. Turns out they wanted me to upload AT LEAST ONE “Gig Photo”. I hit publish and BAM - It went live.

OH MY GOODNESS! THAT MAKES A LOT OF SENSE, BECAUSE THAT’S THE ONLY THING I HAVE MISSING!! YAAAAAY THANK YOU SO MUCH! I’m going to upload a picture and see what happens, because if this doesn’t work, I really don’t know what else will!

• 2 years later...

Archived