**TONIGHT** - Planned Maintenance Downtime

mjensen415

Hi everyone. Fiverr will be undergoing scheduled maintenance tonight, Tuesday/Wednesday.

Unfortunately, the site will be unavailable during the following times:
Wednesday morning 4:30-5am GMT; 12:30am-1am EDT; Tuesday night 9:30pm - 10pm PDT

We expect to be offline for no more than 30 minutes. Thank you in advance for your patience while we tune-up!

500-page-tools.png.729c3bc157f26a86bd0599c206524918.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to know what exciting new features you have planned with this 30 minute downtime. Sound effects? Virtual/Augmented Reality, uh, augmentations?

The eventual crowning of me as a Regular? I can understand why that would need a downtime. Coronations are a delicate process. As a Brit, I will be more than happy to help with the planning of such an event.

I’ll probably sleep through it though, if that’s OK?

I want to know what exciting new features you have planned with this 30 minute downtime. Sound effects? Virtual/Augmented Reality, uh, augmentations?

The eventual crowning of me as a Regular? I can understand why that would need a downtime. Coronations are a delicate process. As a Brit, I will be more than happy to help with the planning of such an event.

I’ll probably sleep through it though, if that’s OK?

No more than 30 minutes, that´s hardly enough to prepare some cucumber sandwiches. It might be enough for a call to Canterbury though.

No more than 30 minutes, that´s hardly enough to prepare some cucumber sandwiches. It might be enough for a call to Canterbury though.

We’ll get the sandwiches from Waitrose, actually (non Brits: Waitrose is like a really fancy expensive supermarket for rich people)

We’ll get the sandwiches from Waitrose, actually (non Brits: Waitrose is like a really fancy expensive supermarket for rich people)

Oh, can we get essential Waitrose club water with elderflower cordial then too, please? And rent a few corgis? I´m sure they would do that as VIP service in this case.

Just setting expectations. No new features. This is just an oil change, tire rotation and spark plug replacement. This is more to let everyone know that site will be down.

If this conflicts with a Gig delivery time, please contact support and they can work with you on the delivery.

Just setting expectations. No new features. This is just an oil change, tire rotation and spark plug replacement. This is more to let everyone know that site will be down.

If this conflicts with a Gig delivery time, please contact support and they can work with you on the delivery.

This is more to let everyone know that site will be down.

That is what you got all those hearts for. 🙂

@miiila it takes you longer than 30 minutes to make a cucumber sandwich?

I didn´t say a cucumber sandwich, I was talking plural, Miroslav, lots of plural, if the archbishop of Canterbury joins us with his entourage, and we´ll get Corgis from Waitrose, we´ll need a lot of those.

Sometimes I wonder about things like who will look up ‘Archbishop of Canterbury’ one day and see this here…Hi, you, seeker of wisdom, Google´s ways are manifold, aren´t they!

Guest offlinehelpers

I didn´t say a cucumber sandwich, I was talking plural, Miroslav, lots of plural, if the archbishop of Canterbury joins us with his entourage, and we´ll get Corgis from Waitrose, we´ll need a lot of those.

Sometimes I wonder about things like who will look up ‘Archbishop of Canterbury’ one day and see this here…Hi, you, seeker of wisdom, Google´s ways are manifold, aren´t they!

Giggling at getting Corgis from Waitrose! 😀

Archived