Hold funds until the Buyer is happy with the order

chocl8

I wish you had a way to hold off on the payment until you are completely satisfied with your Purchase and get what you are asking for prior to releasing the money to the Seller
I still do not have the Logo I envisioned but I lost 56$ to *****and he still has the nerve to talk about my order and I am not pleased with what I paid for! The Fiverr Team was not helpful at all and insist we work it out when there is clearly no working it out… but I’m the one being clever! No approved logo and no approved source code but you have been paid…who is the Clever one?!

Mod Note: Calling out sellers or buyers is against forum rules!

You have no idea what you’re talking about!
If you mark an order as completed, there are still 3 days to modify or ask for revision. And another 14 days to clear the payments. that means, seller will get your valuable money after 17 days of your order compilation . Do you really want more than 17 days holding back?
If you’re not satisfied with the order, then ask for revisions and if seller don’t wanna give you any more revisions then contact customer care. Lot of sellers here are the victim of not getting money after completing orders successfully because if buyer ask for refund after 16 days or so, Fiverr take the money away from sellers profile 🙂

You have to stay on top of the sellers submission by simply keep asking for revisions. The money only comes out after no word from buyer for 3 days after the sellers submission or you accept the order, only then does your money come out of your account “technically”.
And $56? Really, I mean that’s nothing for a logo. I find that people know the true value of something, but still try and get top quality for very little…
I hope everything works out for you.
Aaron

The part where you didn’t mind your own business. …servant!

Then don’t dribble your nonsense everywhere. Quite frankly, you’re only out the $$$ because you couldn’t be bothered to read the TOS of the site…

You have to stay on top of the sellers submission by simply keep asking for revisions. The money only comes out after no word from buyer for 3 days after the sellers submission or you accept the order, only then does your money come out of your account “technically”.

And $56? Really, I mean that’s nothing for a logo. I find that people know the true value of something, but still try and get top quality for very little…

I hope everything works out for you.

Aaron

I can understand your frustration, but your logo does look fantastic as an outsider :-/

Archived