Why a gig was removed?

anjum_saba

I submitted a gig yesterday. But a couple minute before the gig was removed by saying that “Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is infringing upon their intellectual property rights and/or violating their terms of use”.
My gig’s title and description is given below:
I will promote your business with twitter trends
Twitter Marketing is the smartest and one of the effective ways of marketing at this time. You can get real audience through marketing with Trends in Twitter. There is no alternative way to get an effective result of any kind marketing expect Twitter Marketing.

Don’t wait. Place an order and get ready to get an awesome result.

Can anyone tell me if I want to submit a gig as that title and description what should I do?
Thanks

Just don’t mention the third party involved (Twitter in this case). Try using “social media” or something like that

But I see some gig that mentioned about Twitter and their gigs are sold too. Every time Fiverr removed gig showing the TOS. But they didn’t identified about or point out the main reason to removed.

If Fiverr team member or CS point out me the actual reason of removing a gig that should be better… I want to know what is the "a third party complaint " in details. And also request that Fiverr must point out the actual reason not just a reply which was auto computerized…

Archived