I'm New on fiverr, How can I get Orders and Attract buyers

hamzakhan786

Hello,

You need to view different gigs from your niche to have a better idea about gigs. After giving a look to different gigs, now create your own gig with a strong title, description, and tags according to the service that you are providing.Use a good image or video [Preffered] for your gig. Send buyer requests daily with proposal according to their specs and ask questions in the proposal if you have any from them so the buyer can check your gig and can contact you in the inbox. This will help you to build up your gig in term of impression, clicks views and you will start getting the orders.

you can visit Fiverr Academy to check other stuff as well and learn everything about fiverr.

https://www.fiverr.com/academy

Regards

Hello,

You need to view different gigs from your niche to have a better idea about gigs. After giving a look to different gigs, now create your own gig with a strong title, description, and tags according to the service that you are providing.Use a good image or video [Preffered] for your gig. Send buyer requests daily with proposal according to their specs and ask questions in the proposal if you have any from them so the buyer can check your gig and can contact you in the inbox. This will help you to build up your gig in term of impression, clicks views and you will start getting the orders.

you can visit Fiverr Academy to check other stuff as well and learn everything about fiverr.

https://www.fiverr.com/academy

Regards

Thanks I like your advise, Tell me one more thing what is the time when buyers are online. whenever I try to submit offer more then 20 seller’s already offer them. Please tell me I’m waiting for your reply asad.

Thanks I like your advise, Tell me one more thing what is the time when buyers are online. whenever I try to submit offer more then 20 seller’s already offer them. Please tell me I’m waiting for your reply asad.

The best time to send buyer requests is around 10 pm to 10 am (GMT + 5)

Archived