Gig sell help required

anayat17

Are you really from Belgium or are you not telling the truth about your location?

The video intro gig: 99.999% of video intro gigs are stolen templates. Just because you bought it from themeforest or wherever, doesn’t mean you can use it for commercial purposes. Those tend to be for personal/your own intros.

Are you really from Belgium or are you not telling the truth about your location?

The video intro gig: 99.999% of video intro gigs are stolen templates. Just because you bought it from themeforest or wherever, doesn’t mean you can use it for commercial purposes. Those tend to be for personal/your own intros.

My country is Pakistan, I job in Central Africa Republican, I try to change my country but not success.

I change intro videos.

Ok dear I try to promote one gig

You can guide for promotion and witch gig promote first.

You, already delete your another gig, so you have one gig. you can promote social media group, mast be gig promotion group, also gigs keyword relate group.

Archived