How to get "Top Level" in fiverr

sunil25393

hi

i m second level seller here on fiverr with 4.9+ ratting.

From last few days, i have been looking some top level user profile, as i have see , they have less number of review than me, still they got “top level”

I research about this, they say you need to be active in community to get “Top level”

does any one have any idea about this ? any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance

I read somewhere once that you need to be active in the community on fiverr - such as welcoming new members, and posting new topics etc on the forums to get top seller. I’m a level 2 seller and have been for months because I’ve only just gotten around to starting to write in the forums. That’s just what I saw though, someone else may have more information than that 🙂

hi

From last few days, i have been looking some top level user profile, as i have see , they have less number of review than me, still they got “top level”

I research about this, they say you need to be active in community to get “Top level”

Thanks in advance

My Suggestion : Don’t wait for Top Level - cuz TOP levels do comes by editorial team handpick.

Do Best, whatever you’re doing 🙂

I read somewhere once that you need to be active in the community on fiverr - such as welcoming new members, and posting new topics etc on the forums to get top seller. I’m a level 2 seller and have been for months because I’ve only just gotten around to starting to write in the forums. That’s just what I saw though, someone else may have more information than that 🙂

Posting on the forum won’t make you a TRS. Most Top Rated Sellers have never posted on the forum before getting their badge.

• 7 months later...

Thanks for reply:blush:

Archived