Buyer is not responding HELP!

paco1337

Well he order a gig,and told me what to do but not all things,so I asked him couple times but he is not answering and time is out,so I just “delivered” an order so time stops so I have 3 days,but he is still not answering what could I do without losing my rating and mess with cancellations ?

You shouldn’t have delivered an empty order. You can get an account warning for that.

I don’t know why people are so worried about cancelling. Sure, all cancellations affect that completion rate that ONLY YOU CAN SEE. Cancellations because the buyer didn’t provide enough information have only a small effect on your ranking in searches. I went down to 84% recently and was still in the first page in my category. There are so many other things that can affect search ranking that putting your account at risk simply to avoid cancelling because the buyer messed up should be the least of your concerns.

If you really don’t want to cancel, then at least ask for a time extension until the buyer provides the information. You may still have to cancel if they never come back to you.

Archived