Decrease gig's everything

hazirabegum

I see some English related problems in your gig description and a other places. There aren’t much errors but yeah there are still some errors. I know as non native English speaker it’s difficult to correct that stuff (even I’m not native English speaker) but still try to improve it.

You provide logo design service but to be honest the gig images doesn’t look that beautiful. Try other good images designed by you or design more if you don’t have any left.

Also I know you need your first order soon but giving unlimited revisions and stuff makes you look bad.

Also promoting your gigs on your social media account will increase your awareness.

Keep this stuff in mind and you’re good to go.

Ist you find out your service related long tail main keyword , title must be important 100% you entry your keyword that title. You write description some thing different thinking but your topics must related.than you focus your gig extra facility.At last if you your gig promoting method rightly hope you some day later solved your current problem.

I see some English related problems in your gig description and a other places. There aren’t much errors but yeah there are still some errors. I know as non native English speaker it’s difficult to correct that stuff (even I’m not native English speaker) but still try to improve it.

You provide logo design service but to be honest the gig images doesn’t look that beautiful. Try other good images designed by you or design more if you don’t have any left.

Also I know you need your first order soon but giving unlimited revisions and stuff makes you look bad.

Also promoting your gigs on your social media account will increase your awareness.

Keep this stuff in mind and you’re good to go.

HI Zeeshan!

How are you doing? All was going perfect for me till march 20th… But afterthat i am not getting a single order can you please guide me what should i do… If you can please check my top seller gig & highlight the issues i will be very thankful to you…

https://www.fiverr.com/imranqureshi546/design-a-trendy-teespring-tshirt-in-8-hours

Thanks

Ist you find out your service related long tail main keyword , title must be important 100% you entry your keyword that title. You write description some thing different thinking but your topics must related.than you focus your gig extra facility.At last if you your gig promoting method rightly hope you some day later solved your current problem.

HI

How are you doing? All was going perfect for me till march 20th… But afterthat i am not getting a single order can you please guide me what should i do… If you can please check my top seller gig & highlight the issues i will be very thankful to you…

https://www.fiverr.com/imranqureshi546/design-a-trendy-teespring-tshirt-in-8-hours

Thanks

Archived