Really Enjoying Fiverr Now

writer99025

Obviously, I don’t know anything about that from my own experience but from what I’ve seen and read, it’s mostly a mental thing, isn’t it?

Now, off to a run… to keep me young 😛

I’m 23, but I still love to hear people mentioning me as a kid. 😝

Me too, unless it’s in a patronizing way

Don’t bother about how someone treated you. Thinking about “treat” will waste much valuable time than you think. Treat everything in-front of you as positive good luck kid 😛

I’m 23, but I still love to hear people mentioning me as a kid. 😝

Interesting . . .

I have this character named “the kid” or “little brother” in my story. Haven’t made up my mind yet. What do you think would be a better name? Drawing done by the talented Triple 7.

n4y.thumb.jpg.7d943002519b2612f6ec139eb8076de1.jpg

I’m 20

I can assure you this, the people responding to you on this thread is AT LEAST a decade and a half or more older than you (I am talking about me and @writer99025 specifically), so don’t worry.

Once you get to our age, you would see being young is a cherished thought.

the people responding to you on this thread is AT LEAST a decade and a half or more older than you

DJ, you’re a baby. I didn’t know. I’ll have to go back to PG rated posts so I don’t corrupt you.

Interesting . . .

I have this character named “the kid” or “little brother” in my story. Haven’t made up my mind yet. What do you think would be a better name? Drawing done by the talented Triple 7.

I used to call my little brother ‘Tich’, and still do, even though he’s taller than me and in his early 40s 🙂

I used to call my little brother ‘Tich’, and still do, even though he’s taller than me and in his early 40s 🙂

I used to call my little brother ‘Tich’, and still do, even though he’s taller

My brother is about foot and a half taller than me among other things. He’s still my kid brother though. I still want to and need to take care of him. 😀

Archived