Not getting any orders, Is it only me?

arcsolutions

Hello,
I use to have so many orders all the time but now ever since Fiverr has added its new cancellation rule. I am not getting any orders now. Its been more than a month and I am still blank. Not getting any inquiries or any response to Buyer request. Is there anything wrong with Fiverr or is it just me?

Hello,

I use to have so many orders all the time but now ever since Fiverr has added its new cancellation rule. I am not getting any orders now. Its been more than a month and I am still blank. Not getting any inquiries or any response to Buyer request. Is there anything wrong with Fiverr or is it just me?

is it just me?

Just you.

What is the new cancellation rule? I must have missed that. I think the run up to Easter sees things go a little quieter but there is still plenty out there. Keep plugging away!

I think it has to do with the buyer to seller cancellation issue, but I would like to have confirmation that I know what the new cancellation rule is too! Haha

I checked your profile, you have a lot of gigs that look good quality! But the reviews say they were left not more than a day ago? Do you mean you aren’t getting as much traffic? Because I had that feeling last month too.

@madyr9228 Yes I mean I am not getting as much traffic as before. How is your work going?

@madyr9228 Yes I mean I am not getting as much traffic as before. How is your work going?

Oh I see! That makes more sense. 🙂 Ya my traffic has slowed down a bit, but I was also in vacation mode for a while. I have a lot of recurring clients at the moment so I am hoping that stays steady. How has April been so far for you? I know it’s only the 6th, but maybe it’s looking up?

Oh I see! That makes more sense. 🙂 Ya my traffic has slowed down a bit, but I was also in vacation mode for a while. I have a lot of recurring clients at the moment so I am hoping that stays steady. How has April been so far for you? I know it’s only the 6th, but maybe it’s looking up?

@madyr9228 April is a lot better than March actually but not as great as it use to be. I mean April is just fine. What about you?

Have you start getting traffic back?

@madyr9228 April is a lot better than March actually but not as great as it use to be. I mean April is just fine. What about you?

Have you start getting traffic back?

Yes, well, kind of. I think most of my clients are still old clients. I think if I did not have recurring ones, I would be really slow business wise, but I am also not sending in offers to buyer requests or anything. So I am a little worried as some of these projects end next week! So we will see!

Yes, well, kind of. I think most of my clients are still old clients. I think if I did not have recurring ones, I would be really slow business wise, but I am also not sending in offers to buyer requests or anything. So I am a little worried as some of these projects end next week! So we will see!

I think most of my clients are still old clients

Well not ALL of my clients are old 👴!

Hey I have also don’t know about the Cancellation rate that is just recently added by the Fiverr. Please Elaborate

Thank you:heart_eyes:

@sufwaan074 Well now every cancellation will count in your cancellation rate and will affect your business. No matter what reason you have for your cancellation it will affect your business anyway

@sufwaan074 Well now every cancellation will count in your cancellation rate and will affect your business. No matter what reason you have for your cancellation it will affect your business anyway

Oh my God! That’s why recently one of my order cancelled just because of buyer Mistake, He did not read the requirements and placed order. it’s really sad to know 😓

Archived