Any Vegans Around?

wordandrecord

I think I can never be a vegan. Especially after one of my vegan friends (not close friend) got angry at me and insulted me for not being a vegan. He said I am cruel, I am stupid for eating meat, etc. LOL.

Edited: I´m not the only one he has insulted. He insults everyone who is not a vegan. He thinks he is better than other people and he looks down on other people who are not vegan. But I hope you are not like him.

vegetables.thumb.jpg.14307d59131bac90b1b664c66dff9881.jpg

Yes, I dont eat meat . I feel disgusting to eat any kinds of meat . So I eat vegetables and fruits . Because of this my family and relatives always insulted me. I am becoming skinny day by day . Actually they feel jealous because they are eating meat and getting fat .

But I am not eat any meat, only eat vegetables and feel healthy and safe and skinny as well . But in our society why people always look our body and talk about body .

When Someone come to our house, first they look my body . Its really disgusting . I hate them . But i dont stop eating vegetables. I love to eat 💕

Yes, I dont eat meat . I feel disgusting to eat any kinds of meat . So I eat vegetables and fruits . Because of this my family and relatives always insulted me. I am becoming skinny day by day . Actually they feel jealous because they are eating meat and getting fat .

But I am not eat any meat, only eat vegetables and feel healthy and safe and skinny as well . But in our society why people always look our body and talk about body .

When Someone come to our house, first they look my body . Its really disgusting . I hate them . But i dont stop eating vegetables. I love to eat 💕

But in our society why people always look our body and talk about body .

Because they have nothing else to do maybe.

By the way, I´m not a vegan but I´m not fat. Meat does not make you fat. It´s too much carbo, sugar, saturated fat, etc, that make you fat.

But in our society why people always look our body and talk about body .

Because they have nothing else to do maybe.

By the way, I´m not a vegan but I´m not fat. Meat does not make you fat. It´s too much carbo, sugar, saturated fat, etc, that make you fat.

i am not only Eating Vegetables but also doing Exercise hardly . So . My Kid brother Always eat meat and he look like Sumo …He is Just 3rd grade student but he is overweight . becasue of meat .

You are absolutely right , they have nothing to do . They are just eating and gossiping

Hate this types of people

🔥

i am not only Eating Vegetables but also doing Exercise hardly . So . My Kid brother Always eat meat and he look like Sumo …He is Just 3rd grade student but he is overweight . becasue of meat .

You are absolutely right , they have nothing to do . They are just eating and gossiping

🔥

They are just eating and gossiping

I have seen a lot of vegans eating plants and gossiping about non vegans. LOL.

On a serious note, don´t bother what other people say about your body. It´s none of their business. Their body is also none of your business.

I think I can never be a vegan. Especially after one of my vegan friends (not close friend) got angry at me and insulted me for not being a vegan. He said I am cruel, I am stupid for eating meat, etc. LOL.

Edited: I´m not the only one he has insulted. He insults everyone who is not a vegan. He thinks he is better than other people and he looks down on other people who are not vegan. But I hope you are not like him.

I’m so sorry this happened to you. I know there are certain vegans that do try to attack others for their beliefs, and that’s not right. No one deserves to be mistreated/insulted and everyone has the right to believe in what they choose. Everyone and every living being deserves love and respect.

With that being said, don’t base your beliefs/decisions on what others have done to you, but instead, base your beliefs on what you believe to be right in your heart.

Much love,

Bernadette Eata

I’m vegetarian. I really prefer to eat eggs and dairy so I am not vegan, but I doubt I would ever go back to eating meat. I’ve been a vegetarian for too long and I like it. 🙂 

I sure have no problem with what other people eat. Each must make their own choices and it’s fine. Even though I am vegetarian, I am not very skinny anymore. Getting older makes it easier to gain weight and vegetarians can still eat bread and cookies and other goodies! I try to eat healthy most days, but I’m not strict about it. 

I’m so sorry this happened to you. I know there are certain vegans that do try to attack others for their beliefs, and that’s not right. No one deserves to be mistreated/insulted and everyone has the right to believe in what they choose. Everyone and every living being deserves love and respect.

With that being said, don’t base your beliefs/decisions on what others have done to you, but instead, base your beliefs on what you believe to be right in your heart.

Much love,

Bernadette Eata

I never talk about anyones. I never insulted others .

Actually In our country , if you are fat , They will talk , If you are skinny , they will talk , If you are beautiful or ugly , whatever you are , They always try to look body and talk …

I hate it

When Someone Come in our house, Most of the people, say to me,=== ah! you dont eat , How Skinny you are ? There is nothing in your body .

Why They are looking my body . Actually they are trying to look my b…bs… and as… nothing else. they are just pervert .

Its not any sympathy . They love to see others

I never talk about anyones. I never insulted others .

Actually In our country , if you are fat , They will talk , If you are skinny , they will talk , If you are beautiful or ugly , whatever you are , They always try to look body and talk …

I hate it

When Someone Come in our house, Most of the people, say to me,=== ah! you dont eat , How Skinny you are ? There is nothing in your body .

Why They are looking my body . Actually they are trying to look my b…bs… and as… nothing else. they are just pervert .

Its not any sympathy . They love to see others

LOL…you are brutally honest.

🔥

My Kid brother Always eat meat and he look like Sumo

I never talk about anyones. I never insulted others

Well… (20 characterzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

My Kid brother Always eat meat and he look like Sumo

I never talk about anyones. I never insulted others

Well… (20 characterzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

You misunderstand , He is my brother . And I am not insulting him , Whatever I called, I always calling infront of him … When You ask his Name , He will also telling you his Name Is Sumo Like Japanese Sumo Man .

So , in this way , How you find out I am insulting Someone.

You misunderstand , He is my brother . And I am not insulting him , Whatever I called, I always calling infront of him … When You ask his Name , He will also telling you his Name Is Sumo Like Japanese Sumo Man .

So , in this way , How you find out I am insulting Someone.

I was just quoting what you said. LOL.

Archived