• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are coming . . .

Is the suspense killing you? 😎

Wait until you see how BJ looks!! 😉

Ahhh, yes! I’m gritting my teeth and sitting at the edge of my seat. 😁

gritting my teeth

Please be careful, lest the tooth (teeth?) breaks off. Except you can still change yours?

@gina_riley2: We need a bartender and/or waiter to get us some popcorn and drinks for this high suspense series.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Part III: Meet the Characters: Girls Next Door

Note 1: A reminder not to download any of the illustrations above or below for personal or commercial use. Feel free to download to use on the 5r forum ONLY. Thanks all.

Note 2: Ryder, his twin brother - Numbers and their rival Emmy has been delayed due to Numbers being in jail. So, was Numbers framed by Ryder and Emmy or did he really do it? The big question, what did he do?

Who doesn’t love the girls next door? This town has three young, pretty girls who lived next door to each other and grew up as best friends. They went to school together, played together and created fun activities for the town folks to cheer them up!

They laughed, joked and used their individual talents to boost morale when things got boring. They even snooped, occasionally, unraveling things best kept secret.

Niki’s soft, seductive voice had been the cornerstone of many romance books read over the radio. As a teen, she was surrounded by boys for her sexy voice. As a grown up she had brought many happy moments to lonely women. She has a lucrative position at the top publishing company in town owned by one of her best friends, Mela.

Her voiceover is sought after by radio stations from all over the world. She had been asked to freelance her skills but has chosen to stay with your beloved town of Coventry. Lately, though, she’d been thinking, “Perhaps, just once . . .”

Niki "the Voice Artist"image.png.a6650d4c0c39db8fd59aee67a6c87d56.png

Mela owns her own publishing company where she employed a band of artists, writers and voiceover talents. She fluently speaks several 5Rian languages but had decided to limit herself to just two. She did this intentionally to keep her business small.

When she originally signed up her company name, they required six letters so she used three “e” with every intention of changing it later. Unfortunately, she found out later that would not be possible without re-registering. Instead of “Mela Publishing” it is forever, “Meeela Publishing” legally on paper.

People had been pushing her to accept beyond her small town of Coventry but she was content to working with her friends and small group of employees. Unexpectedly, she had a visit from a “past” and now she’s unsure of what to do next.

Meeela Publishing, LLC.image.png.9da1cd378cc54741e13baeb34e7dfbb7.png

Edit

@miiila

Salli, nicked named “Saddi” by her friends gave up her position, as the professor of, at a very prestigious university to come back home to Coventry. She missed her friends and family as well as her talent in creating animation.

She got a job working behind the scenes creating animation for children’s shows. She also works part time at Mela Publishing creating animation series for advertising.

Only her parents call her Salli, which she tolerates, because, well, they’re her parents. As a child, she would curve her “l” where it appeared to look like d’s rather than l’s, hence nicknamed Saddi.

Will Saddi be able to keep her friends at home? Will she be able to help them through their difficult times? Only time will tell.

Salli "Saddi" the animatorimage.png.dfe3a8324168ef12a2db2635b35fd93e.png

Next time, maybe Numbers will get out of jail, maybe not. The court, the trial, the jury and the judge. Lori or better know as Onlinehelper and her camera snoops around to find evidence of Number’s guilt or innocence.

Note 1: A reminder not to download any of the illustrations above or below for personal or commercial use. Feel free to download to use on the 5r forum ONLY. Thanks all.

Note 2: Ryder, his twin brother - Numbers and their rival Emmy has been delayed due to Numbers being in jail. So, was Numbers framed by Ryder and Emmy or did he really do it? The big question, what did he do?

Who doesn’t love the girls next door? This town has three young, pretty girls who lived next door to each other and grew up as best friends. They went to school together, played together and created fun activities for the town folks to cheer them up!

They laughed, joked and used their individual talents to boost morale when things got boring. They even snooped, occasionally, unraveling things best kept secret.

Niki’s soft, seductive voice had been the cornerstone of many romance books read over the radio. As a teen, she was surrounded by boys for her sexy voice. As a grown up she had brought many happy moments to lonely women. She has a lucrative position at the top publishing company in town owned by one of her best friends, Mela.

Her voiceover is sought after by radio stations from all over the world. She had been asked to freelance her skills but has chosen to stay with your beloved town of Coventry. Lately, though, she’d been thinking, “Perhaps, just once . . .”

Niki "the Voice Artist"5fba2d6ba056b8fa0c10f984189821f9b777f208.png

Mela owns her own publishing company where she employed a band of artists, writers and voiceover talents. She fluently speaks several 5Rian languages but had decided to limit herself to just two. She did this intentionally to keep her business small.

When she originally signed up her company name, they required six letters so she used three “e” with every intention of changing it later. Unfortunately, she found out later that would not be possible without re-registering. Instead of “Mela Publishing” it is forever, “Meeela Publishing” legally on paper.

People had been pushing her to accept beyond her small town of Coventry but she was content to working with her friends and small group of employees. Unexpectedly, she had a visit from a “past” and now she’s unsure of what to do next.

Meeela Publishing, LLC.029e2ec1c98c170d8910604a1b92b3880d852243.png

Edit

@miiila

Salli, nicked named “Saddi” by her friends gave up her position, as the professor of, at a very prestigious university to come back home to Coventry. She missed her friends and family as well as her talent in creating animation.

She got a job working behind the scenes creating animation for children’s shows. She also works part time at Mela Publishing creating animation series for advertising.

Only her parents call her Salli, which she tolerates, because, well, they’re her parents. As a child, she would curve her “l” where it appeared to look like d’s rather than l’s, hence nicknamed Saddi.

Will Saddi be able to keep her friends at home? Will she be able to help them through their difficult times? Only time will tell.

Salli "Saddi" the animatord934b59162aec5ecc09760671617e3da8308b1f8.png

Next time, maybe Numbers will get out of jail, maybe not. The court, the trial, the jury and the judge. Lori or better know as Onlinehelper and her camera snoops around to find evidence of Number’s guilt or innocence.

image.png.b368e724a8635da63c9ef867751b4d3d.png

THANKS GINA, FOR THE FUN. :hugging:

BTW, I liked meeela’s shoes. 👠

Niki "the Voice Artist"5fba2d6ba056b8fa0c10f984189821f9b777f208.png

Meeela Publishing, LLC.029e2ec1c98c170d8910604a1b92b3880d852243.png

Edit

@miiila

Salli "Saddi" the animatord934b59162aec5ecc09760671617e3da8308b1f8.png

Whoa, shut the front door… FINALLY another installment! lol.gif.067fbab1b47375f4f60bf8e34b355615.gif

Here I am watching Resident :umbrella2: Evil (The Final Chapter)… Chillaxin’ in my comfy leopard print robe w/ my fuzzy lipstick print socks. Don’t hate! Devouring some succulent chocolate covered strawberries… It’s Sunday, my chill day. Anyways, I quickly grabbed the 📺

Gina, you’ve made my day with this post. gigglin’ I really appreciate you! 💙

603965230_catsayingthankyou.gif.f282b766a45c8841bc65b5c4ce48fd56.gif

#for the Funny Entertainment & giggles.

lovekisses.gif.02633035a7f4e42e3c6095f2f5147006.gif

Before, I get back to the movie - Mad props to the talented Writer and Illustrator for giving these gals so much life.

bravo.gif.69a73c0287995c0d9adbf0c00d912bc4.gif

Whoa, shut the front door… FINALLY another installment! 6c8251206869af7e544dc71031c34d61097adb2e.gif

Here I am watching Resident :umbrella2: Evil (The Final Chapter)… Chillaxin’ in my comfy leopard print robe w/ my fuzzy lipstick print socks. Don’t hate! Devouring some succulent chocolate covered strawberries… It’s Sunday, my chill day. Anyways, I quickly grabbed the 📺

Gina, you’ve made my day with this post. gigglin’ I really appreciate you! 💙

f0b15f5affce8e9d3887b4a5e63973ee2c31b58c.gif

#for the Funny Entertainment & giggles.

ceef0aaa5ed003afa5acb67e05bff324a02ce21f.gif

Before, I get back to the movie - Mad props to the talented Writer and Illustrator for giving these gals so much life.

😊

Here and now might be the right point to introduce one character Gina might forget otherwise…
(All credits for the drawing go to the talented Triple Z.)

Part III 1/2: Meet the Characters: Reggie

If you aren’t a native or not out and about Coventry much, you might mistake Reggie for one of the girls next door if you happen to see her with them in the local coffee shop, sharing the latest news and gossip over a tall latte.

But Reggie isn´t home that often; as the Coventry Museum’s curator, she travels around the world, collects artefacts, eats all kinds of food and sips exotic drinks.

Her love of historical robes, which could easily earn her a side gig as a GOT extra, makes her stand out quite a bit in the small town. Let me tell you, it´s not always easy being the only one wearing a historical robe in the coffee shop or in the streets of Coventry. Also, unfortunately, it makes her easily identifiable to the more sinister citizens who’ll chase her to try to sell her all kinds of fake artefacts, but Reggie is so knowledgeable in her job by now that she even gives courses to less experienced colleagues from time to time.

She´s respected and appreciated not only for her humour and generousness but for bringing back fresh perspectives on town issues from her many travels.

If you see her around with a big sword in hand, don´t worry, it´s just an item she brought back from a jungle far away for the Coventry Museum’s Tomb Raider Exhibition. Usually, she´s a gentle and peaceful person and only uses the sharp sword of her wit to defend the upright and law abiding hard working citizens of Coventry against anyone who dares to lump them together with the town’s shady characters.

Reggie.thumb.jpg.91f37a30b9039719466b0ad86a9dd008.jpg
Reggie, the Bohemian

Here and now might be the right point to introduce one character Gina might forget otherwise…

(All credits for the drawing go to the talented Triple Z.)

Part III 1/2: Meet the Characters: Reggie

If you aren’t a native or not out and about Coventry much, you might mistake Reggie for one of the girls next door if you happen to see her with them in the local coffee shop, sharing the latest news and gossip over a tall latte.

But Reggie isn´t home that often; as the Coventry Museum’s curator, she travels around the world, collects artefacts, eats all kinds of food and sips exotic drinks.

Her love of historical robes, which could easily earn her a side gig as a GOT extra, makes her stand out quite a bit in the small town. Let me tell you, it´s not always easy being the only one wearing a historical robe in the coffee shop or in the streets of Coventry. Also, unfortunately, it makes her easily identifiable to the more sinister citizens who’ll chase her to try to sell her all kinds of fake artefacts, but Reggie is so knowledgeable in her job by now that she even gives courses to less experienced colleagues from time to time.

She´s respected and appreciated not only for her humour and generousness but for bringing back fresh perspectives on town issues from her many travels.

If you see her around with a big sword in hand, don´t worry, it´s just an item she brought back from a jungle far away for the Coventry Museum’s Tomb Raider Exhibition. Usually, she´s a gentle and peaceful person and only uses the sharp sword of her wit to defend the upright and law abiding hard working citizens of Coventry against anyone who dares to lump them together with the town’s shady characters.

Reggie, the Bohemian

Oh my gosh! So cute! 😀

I love it! ❤️

On my phone, no computer so I’ll have to call @nikavoice or @n4y33m to give me some gif! 😁

Archived