[Updated: June 4] A 5r Story, Meet the Characters: "Girls Next Door"

gina_riley2

Part I: Meet the Characters: the Sheriffs or the Mod Team
Part II: See Below (Part II: Meet the Characters: the Coventry Siblings)

The continuing saga of the 5r Story. I figured you all might want to meet the characters of my 5r, completely fictional, made up, unrelated to anyone you know.

Any similarities to real people are purely coincidental, after all, there are several billion people on this planet - who knows how many there are on Planet 5r.

Let’s start with the unpaid sheriffs of Planet 5r:

Owen: A dog trainer by day, the sheriff of 5r at night. Don’t let those lovable and adorable puppies fool you. To be continued in the next chapter of the 5r story.
image.jpg.370f8af810e437092dd03b305ef46f23.jpg

Laddie: An animal lover, she owns her own farm where she raises all sorts of animals but horses are her first love. She is also a volunteer sheriff as she loves to ride high up on her horse to see troubles from far, far away . . .

image.jpg.23315d1b2d0de95081a7ce98f4d34262.jpg

Annabel: A talented radio personality with multiple voices, where she can imitate any character real or made up. She has written many scripts for plays with her talent. She will promptly, and without any mercy, call out anyone trying to fake their way through her beloved and peaceful 5r district. Watch out for Annabel - 👁️

image.jpg.1ea471ac07830b3b6363f724d8a10179.jpg

Tomorrow, meet the Coventry sisters: Krystal, Ginny, Venus (AKA: Triple 7) and their one and only brother, Andrew (+ his chihuahua)

There are many characters on Planet 5r, I hope you can keep up when I introduce 17 others! 🙂 including “Numbers” and his twin brother “Ryder”

Note: I ask that none of the illustrations above, or any below that will be posted in the future, be downloaded, copied or distributed for commercial use. Feel free to use it on the 5r forum ONLY. Thank you/

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still wondering which of the three I should “crush” more. How did you manage to make them look so good? 😈

Sorry everyone, I forgot Owen is a guy 😜 Now Ginna, show us ya face

How did you manage to make them look so good?

What’s that mean? It would not be a challenge!

A crush is a crush regardless 😉

How did you manage to make them look so good?

What’s that mean? It would not be a challenge!

A crush is a crush regardless 😉

It would not be a challenge!

I should explain why it “might” be a challenge but I’ll probably just reveal the hidden, mistaken, coincidental resemblances.

Oh, and whomever I crush the greatest is usually the first to go (don’t ask me where) 😸

Still wondering which of the three I should “crush” more. How did you manage to make them look so good? 😈

Sorry everyone, I forgot Owen is a guy 😜 Now Ginna, show us ya face

How did you manage to make them look so good? 😈

I have a secret weapon called, wait for it, wait for it, called: 5r Seller!

Shhh! Don’t tell anyone. It’s between you, me and the million 5r forum readers! 😃

Well. to be honest Annabel does not look like our Anna, that’s the only criticism…so I change my feedback to “4.4 stars”.

Annabel does not look like our Anna,

Whose Anna and why would Annabel look anything like her? 😕

All my characters are completely made up and totally unique.

Are you writer99025 or his identical 👿 twin posing as writer99025?

Annabel does not look like our Anna,

Whose Anna and why would Annabel look anything like her? 😕

All my characters are completely made up and totally unique.

Are you writer99025 or his identical 👿 twin posing as writer99025?

Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, is purely coincidence.

Well. to be honest Annabel does not look like our Anna, that’s the only criticism…so I change my feedback to “4.4 stars”.

Oh darn~~…can I bribe you with a cup of tea, could you bump the rating up to oh, I don’t know, maybe 4.7? Pretty pleeeeeeaaaaaase??? 😜

Part II: Meet the Characters: the Coventry Siblings.

On this tiny planet of 5r is a small district called Coventry. The long time Governor of this district has three beautiful daughters and one son.

As a young man running for Mayor, his wife gave birth to their oldest child they named Venus. It was a tight race, but he won by 777 votes as the election results came through. He nicknamed her Triple 7 as his good luck charm.

Venus or Triple 7 grew up to be very artistically talented. As her father held the highest position in the district, she was not allowed to enter any contest. As a teenager, she could not resist so she entered and won many first prizes. She anonymously signs all her art 7x3. Will her true identity eventually come out?

image.jpg.2df2cfd254eb0860645ce1ad8e130b2a.jpg

The Governor’s 2nd daughter is Krystal. The town folks called her Enchantress because of her beauty and charming personality. Everything she touched seemed to be magic. People would instantly feel better, be in a better mood and simply enjoyed being around her.

She didn’t just care for and loved 5rian’s she also loved animals. She cared for far too many. Thank goodness she was wealthy for she was constantly caring for all the sick animals around her.

image.jpg.d20fb4349fed32ef7e959a331eea7819.jpg

Ginny is the youngest of the Coventry clan. She has beautiful, long blonde hair, and a charming personality. She seemd to possess an uncanny psychic abilities. Her predictions seems to come true quite often. Because of her abilities, her father feared for his youngest safety and hired way too may guards to protect her.

Her nickname is “Priestess” as many would follow her and ask her way too many questions about their future.

image.jpg.2cbea7e432595253e65e13bdc219674e.jpg

The Governor only son and the 2nd to the youngest is named after him. Andrew the 8th, in a long line of proud Coventry district family, was given the name Cye by his sisters after their favorite childhood fantasy game.

Andrew doted on his small dog where ever he went, which all the ladies were quite enamored. He is charming, sweet and adore by the ladies but not so much by the men in town.

There is a secret about Andrew that is about the rock the small town of Coventry. How will his sisters feel about him once they find out? Will the Governor’s family remain steadfast or will they crumble under pressure? Only time will tell.

image.jpg.9dcff8ef1b9c16eef01860c924dc8ce8.jpg

Next week, when I return from a short break, you get to meet the town’s playful and mischievous twins: 98025 (aka Numbers), 52089 (aka Ryder) and their rival, Emmy.

You’ve only met about 1/3 of the cast of 5rians as more will come and some will go. See you all next week.

• Gina

All illustrations were done by Triple 7! 😀

Part II: Meet the Characters: the Coventry Siblings.

On this tiny planet of 5r is a small district called Coventry. The long time Governor of this district has three beautiful daughters and one son.

As a young man running for Mayor, his wife gave birth to their oldest child they named Venus. It was a tight race, but he won by 777 votes as the election results came through. He nicknamed her Triple 7 as his good luck charm.

Venus or Triple 7 grew up to be very artistically talented. As her father held the highest position in the district, she was not allowed to enter any contest. As a teenager, she could not resist so she entered and won many first prizes. She anonymously signs all her art 7x3. Will her true identity eventually come out?

3d7e44a4d36c978214d29e5f51e705580b6c533d.jpg

The Governor’s 2nd daughter is Krystal. The town folks called her Enchantress because of her beauty and charming personality. Everything she touched seemed to be magic. People would instantly feel better, be in a better mood and simply enjoyed being around her.

She didn’t just care for and loved 5rian’s she also loved animals. She cared for far too many. Thank goodness she was wealthy for she was constantly caring for all the sick animals around her.

31de729a00be87549c6f69b1c6f1fda4fd181279.jpg

Ginny is the youngest of the Coventry clan. She has beautiful, long blonde hair, and a charming personality. She seemd to possess an uncanny psychic abilities. Her predictions seems to come true quite often. Because of her abilities, her father feared for his youngest safety and hired way too may guards to protect her.

Her nickname is “Priestess” as many would follow her and ask her way too many questions about their future.

b78b472d8edaaa22363fd41cc79dddadf80cac6e.jpg

The Governor only son and the 2nd to the youngest is named after him. Andrew the 8th, in a long line of proud Coventry district family, was given the name Cye by his sisters after their favorite childhood fantasy game.

Andrew doted on his small dog where ever he went, which all the ladies were quite enamored. He is charming, sweet and adore by the ladies but not so much by the men in town.

There is a secret about Andrew that is about the rock the small town of Coventry. How will his sisters feel about him once they find out? Will the Governor’s family remain steadfast or will they crumble under pressure? Only time will tell.

c58c635f94d4a5a606121ba1d5878504d4bc890d.jpg

Next week, when I return from a short break, you get to meet the town’s playful and mischievous twins: 98025 (aka Numbers), 52089 (aka Ryder) and their rival, Emmy.

You’ve only met about 1/3 of the cast of 5rians as more will come and some will go. See you all next week.

• Gina

All illustrations were done by Triple 7! 😀

Archived