The Man Theory - Mystery Solved?!?

lloydsolutions

I see that both you and @emmaki are being called sir. Why?

I got 5 theories:

1. They look at their screen from like 60cm distance, and/or have bad vision, see a tiny icon with a person with shortish hair -> Sir!
  2. Their sub/conscious thinking goes like this: Women and Technology - no way -> there can´t be women on the internet -> Sir!
  3. They think ‘Sir’ is a honorific title for just anyone of any gender -> Sir!

Okay, I only got 3 theories, but I thought I´d have to get a 5 in there somewhere, for the ‘This site is called fiverr’-folks.

I got 5 theories:

1. They look at their screen from like 60cm distance, and/or have bad vision, see a tiny icon with a person with shortish hair -> Sir!
  2. Their sub/conscious thinking goes like this: Women and Technology - no way -> there can´t be women on the internet -> Sir!

Okay, I only got 3 theories, but I thought I´d have to get a 5 in there somewhere, for the ‘This site is called fiverr’-folks.

Maybe they think Emma is an intense dude :thinking: —Sir

And there is no way an intense dude can be a lady

Still thinking about theory number 5 🙂

I got 5 theories:

Their sub/conscious thinking goes like this: Women and Technology - no way -> there can´t be women on the internet -> Sir!

Or, if it’s a person of any authority (a forum mod, or someone openly speaking up instead of being submissive or something), it must be a man.

Their sub/conscious thinking goes like this: Women and Technology - no way -> there can´t be women on the internet -> Sir!

Or, if it’s a person of any authority (a forum mod, or someone openly speaking up instead of being submissive or something), it must be a man.

if it’s a person of any authority (a forum mod, or someone openly speaking up instead of being submissive or something), it must be a man.

I agree this is probably it.

Great, Anna and Cat, we got 5 theories now.

Maybe a mod should now clip off lloyd’s question and our replies into a seperate thread 👀 sorry for the Off Topic, Aaron.

Archived