One improvement and one idea for Fiverr

Hello, Fiverr staff! I have an improvement suggestion. I have dealt with this a few times. I think we should be able to see the last time the person logged on to fiverr.com. I know it shows the last delivery, but it doesn’t show the last time they logged on the site. I have made a request to the sellers and waited and nothing. So, it would be nice to see the last time they have been on the site.

As for the idea that I have, it would be nice to where we can hold a contest for all sellers to see. Like for graphic/film/intro gigs. Whomever entry we like best the money goes to them. As far as prize amount it can go up to $100 to $10 thousand or more. You could make it to where only the buyer can see the entries or the contestants can too. We should also be able to set a start & end date.

• 2 weeks later...

First off, if you don’t like what I have to say then you can clearly move on, it’s not that hard. I wanted to know because I don’t want to request and they never log on. Due to some of them could not have logged on for a year. And I’m not going to make request after request after request.

ilberma1976 - Thank you for not being an ass. However, I have not seen it where it says the last time they logged on. I only see the last time they did a request, but not the last time they logged on. I’ll recheck.

• 4 years later...

Yes this is a very good feature request! Being able to see the last time the freelancer logged on would show their level of commitment. It would also reveal how likely they are to respond to your inquiry. If someone hasn’t logged in for say over a year this would be a red flag and people should avoid that freelancer due to lack of action.

People worried about privacy inferingment wish to live the caveman lifestyle. Knowing when they were last seen active on an application is an invasion of privacy? I never understand people who demand that level of isolation.

Archived