Moderators and other popular posters gone?

zoe_21

Reply to @ruanna3: Indeed. To me the tone has become much less friendly and helpful and much more negative (in terms of complaints about V2). It’s a little frustrating really, as I really enjoyed the threads that OBG, Madmoo and many others kept lively (btw, congrats on the grandson @madmoo!).

There has also been a LOT more spam going unchallenged in the past month or so. It’s giving Fiverr’s forum a bad look, especially when coupled with all the complaints and negative feedback about V2 and Customer Support times.

It’s unfortunately that many top rated sellers opted to close their accounts. I realize that Fiverr isn’t perfect either, but I’m willing to be flexible enough to roll with the punches. Fiverr has actually fixed and added back in many of the things that so many people were complaining about, and much more quickly than I’ve seen happen in beta periods on other sites and platforms. I know it’s their choice to leave and completely understand their frustration over drops in sales (particularly for those who were earning a full-time income from Fiverr). Perhaps they’ll come back at some point. If not, I hope they’ve found what they’re looking for elsewhere.

As for me, I’m staying put. I’m willing to adapt and explore whatever Fiverr comes up with. If my sales drop due to feature or site changes, then I’ll shift focus to outside marketing. And I’ll continue to discuss the various aspects of Fiverr with whoever is around and willing to do so. The site and forums can only be what we make them, after all. You can choose to complain and gripe (which is quite frankly a waste of time to me), or you can adapt to make things work for you. I personally love the new Fiverr. It’s much more organized and I’m able to see and understand the results of my efforts much more easily. Wouldn’t trade that for anything. Eventually Fiverr will become full-time income if I stay focused and adaptable. I hope others will too. It’s a much more fun place to spend my time when others are around and willing to discuss more than just complaints! 🙂

Archived