Introducing Fiverr Connect, an entreprenuel dating app

chrisdata

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s a joke! Gotta be.

Doesn’t 5r go crazy about contacting outside the 5r world?

@writer99025,

I’m leaving you for your twin brother. 💔

That’s a joke! Gotta be.

I thought so at first. There’s no money involved though (that has a name other than dating.) Why not? Do you have to be unmarried to sign up?

That’s a joke! Gotta be.

I thought so at first. There’s no money involved though (that has a name other than dating.) Why not? Do you have to be unmarried to sign up?

Well, in that case, I’m leaving writer’s twin brother to try my luck with 5r app. 😀

Oh where, oh where can my prince charming be? ❤️

Will it be another buyer or another seller or maybe, it’ll be a B/S’er! 😉

Well, in that case, I’m leaving writer’s twin brother to try my luck with 5r app. 😀

Oh where, oh where can my prince charming be? ❤️

Will it be another buyer or another seller or maybe, it’ll be a B/S’er! 😉

I signed up! Whew, the only marriage question was the one about monogamy.

Do they ask gender preference? And if so, how? Only binary option?

Do they ask gender preference?

I want Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Matthew McConaughey look alike with either Sean Connery or Patrick Stewart voice.

Am I asking for too much?

[details=Summary]Call me shallow.

Just kidding. I actually like the fun, happy type who likes to travel and try exotic foods!

They are very hard to find.

I do like the Sean Connery/Patrick Stewart voice though. Deep and manly. ❤️[/details]

Do they ask gender preference?

I want Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Matthew McConaughey look alike with either Sean Connery or Patrick Stewart voice.

[details=Summary]Call me shallow.

Just kidding. I actually like the fun, happy type who likes to travel and try exotic foods!

They are very hard to find.

I do like the Sean Connery/Patrick Stewart voice though. Deep and manly. ❤️[/details]

No, I´m sure they can find a VO actor for you who can pull that off.

Seriously, this better be real and not some April Fools joke dammit I’ve been single for far too long.

Well, there are lots of app designers on Fiverr, as long as it´s just a joke I suppose it´s okay to steal the idea. 😉

Whoa… I just received a wink and long introduction from this creeper. 😨

Now, why didn’t he use his own mug?! smh

I knew it was a good idea to not sign up, even if I could have specified irish accents or people who don´t mind a bunch of cats or something to heighten chances for nice matches.

At least he´s maybe a TRS, seeing how he has such fancy clothes? 😉

I knew it was a good idea to not sign up, even if I could have specified irish accents or people who don´t mind a bunch of cats or something to heighten chances for nice matches.

At least he´s maybe a TRS, seeing how he has such fancy clothes? 😉

I’m rollin’ on the floor reading this…😄 Yanno, I think you’re onto something, maybe he could teach me a few tricks of the trade. Don’t let my match discourage you, though. The perfect Irish lad is just a click away! Do let us know when you’ve found him. 😉

Recommendation for you: While browsing the profiles, I spotted a fine Irish gent with two dogs in the pic. 😎

I’m rollin’ on the floor reading this…😄 Yanno, I think you’re onto something, maybe he could teach me a few tricks of the trade. Don’t let my match discourage you, though. The perfect Irish lad is just a click away! Do let us know when you’ve found him. 😉

Recommendation for you: While browsing the profiles, I spotted a fine Irish gent with two dogs in the pic. 😎

Two even! You don´t say!

Archived