What Do You Read? I mean on daily basis, if you read at all, LOL

fitrigwrites4u

Yesterday I did a bit of pondering next to the fish pond (empty for now though, no water, no fish) with my dogs hanging out around me after I read a story about a poor dog. I love animals. I read a lot about animals, especially about dogs. But I don´t only read about their happy stories, I read about their sad stories too. I hate it when people torture animals, especially when they do it for fun. I don´t read sad stories anymore as much as before once I realised it only made me feel broken hearted. I just wish I could safe all those poor animals. But I know I can´t. Now 90% that I read is happy stories, as I want to remember that there are still many good people in the world. In fact, perhaps most people are good. The ones that I know in person are mostly good.

What are you interested in that you read about the most on daily basis?

Yesterday I did a bit of pondering next to the fish pond (empty for now though, no water, no fish) with my dogs hanging out around me after I read a story about a poor dog. I love animals. I read a lot about animals, especially about dogs. But I don´t only read about their happy stories, I read about their sad stories too. I hate it when people torture animals, especially when they do it for fun. I don´t read sad stories anymore as much as before once I realised it only made me feel broken hearted. I just wish I could safe all those poor animals. But I know I can´t. Now 90% that I read is happy stories, as I want to remember that there are still many good people in the world. In fact, perhaps most people are good. The ones that I know in person are mostly good.

Finance. Investing. Money, Economy. Money. Money. Money. And Politics. Lots of Politics. LOL.

I read about a lot of things daily or weekly! I love to read from blogs to news to books and I have lots of interests. For me, some primary reading is:

Entrepreneurs, freelancing, books about writing fiction and non-fiction, Neuro Linguistic Programming, neurology, self hypnosis, comparative religions, meditation, the Dhammapada, the Yoga Sutras, the Gita, bodybuilding, vegetarian cooking, animal science, prepping, survival books and true survival stories, true crime, forensics… maybe a bit more.

I read a lot! That’s not counting fiction but I usually only read one fiction novel at a time while I read lots of nonfiction articles and books throughout the day/night.

I read about a lot of things daily or weekly! I love to read from blogs to news to books and I have lots of interests. For me, some primary reading is:

Entrepreneurs, freelancing, books about writing fiction and non-fiction, Neuro Linguistic Programming, neurology, self hypnosis, comparative religions, meditation, the Dhammapada, the Yoga Sutras, the Gita, bodybuilding, vegetarian cooking, animal science, prepping, survival books and true survival stories, true crime, forensics… maybe a bit more.

I read a lot! That’s not counting fiction but I usually only read one fiction novel at a time while I read lots of nonfiction articles and books throughout the day/night.

@fonthaunt Wow, you Do read a lot. That´s great! How many hours do you spend everyday for reading? 🙂

@fonthaunt Wow, you Do read a lot. That´s great! How many hours do you spend everyday for reading? 🙂 On a busy day I sometimes only fit in 3-4 hours, mostly surfing and reading on Kindle when I wake up and before sleep.

If I have time to get more in during meals and waiting for appointments I might read 6+ hrs a day. When I have to drive much, I listen to books or other material. This is all my mother’s fault. She taught me to read early and she read a lot daily, so I grew up with the habit.

😃 On a busy day I sometimes only fit in 3-4 hours, mostly surfing and reading on Kindle when I wake up and before sleep.

If I have time to get more in during meals and waiting for appointments I might read 6+ hrs a day. When I have to drive much, I listen to books or other material. This is all my mother’s fault. She taught me to read early and she read a lot daily, so I grew up with the habit.

I used to read 10-12 hours during my pre-Fiverr days, read a book every day over a 3-4 year period.

😃 On a busy day I sometimes only fit in 3-4 hours, mostly surfing and reading on Kindle when I wake up and before sleep.

@fonthaunt In my opinion, your mother taught you a very good thing. Having reading as a habit is a good habit. I think, I think, I only read everyday for one or two hours. Mostly one hour a day. Not so dilligent here, LOL.

Archived