Hoping to have a nice start on Fiverr!

msdigitalart

Hi, yeah Fiverr is a great place and the only and probably the most effective tip I have for you is work your communication and grammar skills. I spotted some grammatical mistake in your About and gig so you might wanna fix those. If English isn’t your first language I recommend paying someone to make you both. Additionally, as soon as you become a level one seller save money and get yourself a professional video about your gig made. They help a lot.

Hi, yeah Fiverr is a great place and the only and probably the most effective tip I have for you is work your communication and grammar skills. I spotted some grammatical mistake in your About and gig so you might wanna fix those. If English isn’t your first language I recommend paying someone to make you both. Additionally, as soon as you become a level one seller save money and get yourself a professional video about your gig made. They help a lot.

Thank you for the tip. I will fix the grammatical issues asap.😀

Thank you for the tip. I will fix the grammatical issues asap.😀

One last thing, when starting out you’ll find a lot of buyers asking you to work for cheap but after you reach level one, you’ll have more freedom to choose your buyers. Until you reach level one just deal with everything that comes your way.

One last thing, when starting out you’ll find a lot of buyers asking you to work for cheap but after you reach level one, you’ll have more freedom to choose your buyers. Until you reach level one just deal with everything that comes your way.

Hmmm… thank you again for the tip. My first target should be level 1

Pay attention to the buyer requests. That is a huge help to get your initial orders.

Currently, I can see about 90 buyer requests. However, none of them are of my work. I create websites with HTML, CSS, and JS. On the other hand, they need a game developer or anything else. So I couldn’t use this feature. Thank you for the suggestion

Currently, I can see about 90 buyer requests. However, none of them are of my work. I create websites with HTML, CSS, and JS. On the other hand, they need a game developer or anything else. So I couldn’t use this feature. Thank you for the suggestion

They keep updating. Just keep an eye on anything that fits your criteria

Never try to contact a user outside of Fiverr

Before starting the work, read Terms and other legal things. This will help you to choose the right decision at the shitty situations

Thanks/respect everyone whether you are getting work from a xxx buyer or not. This helps you to show your professionalism​

Before getting any orders, try to communicate with your buyer so there will be no chance of future conflicts.

Don’t call anyone SIR/MAM. Call them with their names. If you don’t know their names just use their usernames or ask for their names.

You will find many frauds here who are trying to get free work. They will order your service, then you will deliver your work… then they will cancel the work by giving a stupid reasons. Try to choose your buyers after some research like if they are really genuine or not.

Be active on Fiverr Forum, Listen to the Podcasts, etc. You will get so much important informatio n​to boost your business

You can contact Customer Service anytime by clicking on the Help option in the footer section, drop down menu, etc. They will take maximum 24 hours to reply on the working days.

You can withdrawa your revenues after after 14 days.

You will also find many bugs and issues in the App and in website. So if you need any help just visit the Forum or contact customer support.

Don’t argue with @emmaki 😂

yah msdigitalart, this is legal way to help each other, give me your facebook so we can talk about that in detail

@ahmadcisco & @msdigitalart Sharing your personal details including your social media profiles are against Fiverr ToS. Read ToS before committing something.

yah msdigitalart, this is legal way to help each other

Your Accounts are going to be in the pit of banned accounts soon if you break the fiverr rules.

Sorry @ahmadcisco … We can’t help each other for promoting our gigs because it goes against Fiverr ToS to share any personal information. I also hope that you won’t want to contact to any seller outside of Fiverr (e.g Facebook etc) because Fiverr will ban you and also whom you contacted. So please don’t try to contact anyone because it will bring harm to both sellers account. Thank you…🙂

Archived