Client not responding (need fast answers) (Answered)!

insects44

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Happy that your issue is solved.

Generally when you edit your gig requirements especially that requirement which asks the buyer for the inputs, material, information helpful to make your delivery, mark the box underneath it (Answer is mandatory) so the buyer can not pass it in the future.

And if the buyer is not responding to you. Make a blank delivery in return 😈

Generally when you edit your gig requirements especially that requirement which asks the buyer for the inputs, material, information helpful to make your delivery, mark the box underneath it (Answer is mandatory) so the buyer can not pass it in the future.

Guest offlinehelpers

No, never make a blank delivery - that’s against ToS I’m afraid.

This is really a bug as this was also happened to me, just message your buyer regarding the info requirements, if you messaged the client already then you just have to wait for the reply. If the client’t didn’t reply for a long time and the delivery order expired, you can offer a dispute requesting to extend delivery once the client get backed to you or you just have to contact the customer support about this.

If the client’t didn’t reply for a long time and the delivery order expired,

…the buyer can cancel the order because it’s late, and the seller gets a 1-star “Failed to deliver on time!” feedback.

Never wait for the last moment.

Guest offlinehelpers

Ok, I will send him a simple loading gif! Easy to make! (If he does not responds on the last day)

No - either deliver the finished work if you’ve had all the information, or request a mutual cancellation.

If you’ve got nothing to do over the weekend, this might be useful:

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Guest offlinehelpers

I think I should send something! Before last minute pass! 😐

No, you can’t send something unrelated to what the buyer’s paid for.

Please read the ToS before you go any further or your career on Fiverr is going to be very short.

Guest offlinehelpers

It will be related! The gig was for loading animation!

But he hasn’t sent you the requirements, which was your original question. How can you know what he wants?

I’m out of here now - good luck.

if buyer doesn’t response then you should open a dispute for this order

open a dispute for this order

That’s right ! … then select “I am not able to do this job” , and type in the filling box the reason of that ; the buyer did not give enough information to make the delivery. The counting time will stop until the buyer respond. if needed further support, please contact the Customer Support immediately

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Click “Sign in”, click “Contact Customer Support”, select “Order Support” as the relevant subject .

Copy the Order number and paste it there it will be required, The CS team will check it pretty soon.

Regards

Guest offlinehelpers

No, never make a blank delivery - that’s against ToS I’m afraid.

So as the blank order.

The situation can be solved by the mutual cancellation as you’ve described above.

It isn’t actually against ToS for the buyer not to submit order details - they may not have understood what is needed. Hence the ‘nudge’ button on the order page to send them a reminder.

The situation can be solved by the mutual cancellation as you’ve described above.

It isn’t actually against ToS for the buyer not to submit order details - they may not have understood what is needed. Hence the ‘nudge’ button on the order page to send them a reminder.

There is not NUDGE button!

2017-03-31_17h53_38.png.a43e52da673405b09fb91734c3f28267.png

Guest offlinehelpers

What to do now? 😐

You’ve got two options - wait until they submit the info or ask for a mutual cancellation - how many more times do you need to ask?

Archived