Sell or buy Fiverr user account ?!

hussienfahmy

I have no idea about being legal or not, and I think that Fiverr site do not courage its users to sell or buy others’ created accounts. Anyway here is what happened ; Couple days ago I was asked by a newcomer user if I would selling my account, I said I’ll think about it if I needed to. A day after I asked that user to give me some details, the user offered a certain price range according to my achievements to buy it, I said that I supposed to be leaving the site permanently right? and if i later decided to come back so create a new account … the user doubled the offered price although I didn’t start negotiating 😝

Have anyone here been offered to sell his/her account ? or even engaged in such a deal ?!

Guest offlinehelpers

Totally against ToS - was the discussion via Fiverr messaging?

You can read more here:
favicon.ico

4847ad7d733127d72ecae374e244a691072e7793_1_690x120.PNG

A couple of min ago I opened BR section and i was shocked to see this.Is this allowed? Shocked Aman ?

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 51 ❤

I have no idea about being legal or not, and I think that Fiverr site do not courage its users to sell or buy others’ created accounts. Anyway here is what happened ; Couple days ago I was asked by a newcomer user if I would selling my account, I said I’ll think about it if I needed to. A day after I asked that user to give me some details, the user offered a certain price range according to my achievements to buy it, I said that I supposed to be leaving the site permanently right? and if i later decided to come back so create a new account … the user doubled the offered price although I didn’t start negotiating 😝

Have anyone here been offered to sell his/her account ? or even engaged in such a deal ?!

It’s like nobody reads the TOS! Why, I simply don’t know. It’s not like the TOS says:

Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Fiverr accounts.

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

It’s a complete mystery to me, a complete bloody mystery.

I have no idea about being legal or not, and I think that Fiverr site do not courage its users to sell or buy others’ created accounts.

Read the TOS. It’s not rocket science.

Guest offlinehelpers

It’s like nobody reads the TOS! Why, I simply don’t know. It’s not like the TOS says:

favicon.ico fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

I have no idea about being legal or not, and I think that Fiverr site do not courage its users to sell or buy others’ created accounts.

This x 100! 🙂

Totally against ToS - was the discussion via Fiverr messaging?

You can read more here:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum

4847ad7d733127d72ecae374e244a691072e7793_1_690x120.PNG

Shocked...Is this allowed?

A couple of min ago I opened BR section and i was shocked to see this.Is this allowed? Shocked Aman ?

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 51 ❤

Totally against ToS

I think that too, I’ve read all the guidelines in my beginnings before joining the site, i may did not notice that.

was the discussion via Fiverr messaging

Oh YES in my inbox lol 😂

Guest offlinehelpers

Totally against ToS

I think that too, I’ve read all the guidelines in my beginnings before joining the site, i may did not notice that.

was the discussion via Fiverr messaging

Oh YES in my inbox lol 😂

For your own sake, I’d report the user who messaged you - they’re breaking the ToS.

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

Okay emmaki I will read it all over again I’m not an evil guy to think about it 🙂 … even I can’t get my head around such a thing trying to get used of it . I mean my customers’ reviews are there and can’t be erased , my customers have mentioned my name there lol 😃

May a moderator or a high level member here suggest me to change the title of the topic if it’s better.

For your own sake, I’d report the user who messaged you - they’re breaking the ToS.

I even did a small search in the forum and found nothing so I felt it is rarely occurring, until the members posted some relevant links of previous topics … I hope this behavior vanishes soon as long as it is forbidden.

I’d report the user who messaged you - they’re breaking the ToS.

Sure I will.

Before you feel the wrath of hell 🔥 I assume you’ve already reported this user to Customer Support?

3dfc611730e0db8700a65dec8a5e8a3259228aaf.gif

Before you feel the wrath of hell 🔥 I assume you’ve already reported this user to Customer Support?

oh I reported the user to be reviewed by Fiverr … then felt relieved to not get myself burned today and went to have a cold shower instead 💦

oh I reported the user to be reviewed by Fiverr … then felt relieved to not get myself burned today and went to have a cold shower instead 💦

Whew now it’s time for you to kick back & enjoy the weekend. ☺️

Thanks 🙂 I pity on CS team to deal with such behavior I just hope that not becoming viral !

There are people who try it in off-Fiverr exchanges and they still get caught since there is a trail all the way. Trying it in the Fiverr inbox is a sure way to get both accounts closed. If you ever get a message about something like that again, I suggest you respond with the shortest possible answer (for your response rate) and don’t speak with that person again. Click report and send in a ticket. Just by you replying and discussing it as a possibility, your account could still be banned.

Archived