Mystery of Red Dot..!

anjylina

Hi,
My fiverr interface is updated yesterday and I really don’t understand why this red dot appears when I don’t have an unread message/notification?Dot.PNG.5f0083d549231b7246fd4c71123f1e2a.PNG
I observe that this dot appears when a client of mine having active order on my gig is online,but I’m not pretty sure about this.
Have you observed this?

Aman

I don’t have.Still it appears and irritates me a loooooot 😡

😡

cutest emoji ever! :hugs:

inform CS about that issue.

Have you observed this?

I didn’t! Watching a red dot without new message/notifications seems abnormal to me 😦

its Fuschia.

When I typed Fuschia,spell mistake was raised and corrected one was spelled as “Fuchsia”.

I don’t know which one is correct.so I would like to suppose it “RED😜

It´s fuchsia, because of the pretty plant in the pic below, it´s a plant many people here have, but we usually refer to the colour as magenta, as fitrig called it, because it´s the colour of the German Telekom and they call it magenta, and since they are so mighty as the biggest player on the phone and internet market here, everyone now calls it magenta instead of fuchsia. 😉

image.thumb.jpg.b280d22f100f2df37d4b7de7f2fd08ee.jpg

But anyhow, I have that issue as well, and had it before the UI update already, not always but recurring, if I take the time to really click on, not just read, all messages and notifications, even old ones sometimes, it goes away usually, at least after a while.

I don’t have.Still it appears and irritates me a loooooot 😡

I have the same bug. The red dot shows up even if there are no new inbox messages or notifications.

Sometimes, even messages which I had read more than a month ago show up as unread.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived