What do you think about new Fiverr Nav-bar (Menu bar)?

aura_concepts

Read a bunch of candid comments ⬇️

Hello Fiverr buyers and sellers! Some exciting news to share with you today. We’re giving the header navigation a spring clean and a makeover! Reorganized the items in the menu to give it a fresh new look. Why Are We Doing This? It was about time! And we wanted to make it easier for our community of buyers, sellers, and perusers to find the important pages and actions they need to help them get their jobs done, faster. So What Does the New Menu Look Like? We’ve regrouped the key menu to he…

They changed the word revenues to earnings.

I have to click on inbox, then click at the bottom to see all my messages.

The my profile link is removed.

It has links to the community and buyer requests.

I wonder if the little clock will still show on messages that we need to answer.

They changed the word revenues to earnings.

I have to click on inbox, then click at the bottom to see all my messages.

It has links to the community and buyer requests.

I wonder if the little clock will still show on messages that we need to answer.

It’s not, it’s just renamed to your username. It’s above the Dashboard link.

Previous was better - Fiverr should start working on provide better search result and seller experience rather than changing Nav-Bar or UI every day!.

Yes, please, a well working search would be much more useful for both sellers and buyers than rearranging a menu that worked just fine.

Personally I don’t like the new design, I like the previous one better, but I guess it’s just the matter of getting used to it.
Sad thing is though, every time Fiverr made a change with the website, in most cases I didn’t like it, even after I got used to it. 😅

Every new thing seems a little difficult for sometimes. and when you are completely aware of working of the new thing, then you start liking it. What if fiverr was like this from beginning. No body would have complained. Right??

Well personally i feel its nice. Specially the Inbox and notification thing.

Changes should be to simplify not to make it more complex or add the need for extra clicks to get to someplace. As an example, we used to see our requirements without having to click on anything on the order page. I liked that.

I think that tiiiiiiiiiiny little pinkish-purple dot isn’t that helpful either…

Archived