Fiverr Forum Hazing and Initiations

poll  

44 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• Be thrown in a pit of hungry lions
    • Be forced to reply on every forum thread
    • Have a debate against the esteemed, the unbeatable, Emmaki
    • Bear hugging everyone on the forum
    • Be damned to listen to "Baby" by Justin Bieber on repeat... forever (please no)

Hola amigos!

James here.

So I’ve been on the site for a while now; primarily just to make a quick buck whenever I can. High school life’s taken a toll on me though, and my services have drastically fallen lately.

However, I’m here to reclaim my rightful place on the throne of Fiverr’s palace. Errm, rather I’m here now to treat Fiverr as a serious business model and up my game (and make some serious dough). So competitors… be warned. (I’m kidding, I’m friendly. I swear! 😂)

I also want to get involved in the forum, so go ahead with your initiation ritual or whatever you guys normally do around here. (I know I’ve got a dark robe and some candlesticks somewhere, so I’m ready)

How should I be hazed?

• Be damned to listen to “Baby” by Justin Bieber on repeat… forever (please no)

0voters

Uhmm… so hi again! I’ll be seeing more of you around!

James

p.s. Tell me something about yourself, guys, I’d love to hear your stories

Hi James, welcome to the forum then. If you need an initiation ritual, just go to the Ranting Pot and post something about how there only should be 5$ gigs and no fees on Fiverr, or go to any category and post something about sellers posting on Buyer Requests.
Else, well, you want to get involved, get involved. Or go and fight the unbeatable lion at your own peril, or whatever you fancy. It´s a free country forum. Or not. Find out for yourself.

Hola amigos!

James here.

So I’ve been on the site for a while now; primarily just to make a quick buck whenever I can. High school life’s taken a toll on me though, and my services have drastically fallen lately.

However, I’m here to reclaim my rightful place on the throne of Fiverr’s palace. Errm, rather I’m here now to treat Fiverr as a serious business model and up my game (and make some serious dough). So competitors… be warned. (I’m kidding, I’m friendly. I swear! 😂)

I also want to get involved in the forum, so go ahead with your initiation ritual or whatever you guys normally do around here. (I know I’ve got a dark robe and some candlesticks somewhere, so I’m ready)

How should I be hazed?

• Be damned to listen to “Baby” by Justin Bieber on repeat… forever (please no)

0voters

Uhmm… so hi again! I’ll be seeing more of you around!

James

p.s. Tell me something about yourself, guys, I’d love to hear your stories

Welcome, James. I 👏 your unusual and fun intro.

tell me something about yourself

I was once bitten by a bobcat.

Be cautious on the forum around the time of the full moon.

Hi James, welcome to the forum then. If you need an initiation ritual, just go to the Ranting Pot and post something about how there only should be 5$ gigs and no fees on Fiverr, or go to any category and post something about sellers posting on Buyer Requests.

Else, well, you want to get involved, get involved. Or go and fight the unbeatable lion at your own peril, or whatever you fancy. It´s a free country forum. Or not. Find out for yourself.

If you need an initiation ritual, just go to the Ranting Pot and post something about how there only should be 5$ gigs and no fees on Fiverr…

Ha!

You know what? I may be young but I’ve lived in a time where Fiverr only had $5 gigs—the way it should be. “A customer has a complex project worth $500?”, heck, just make him buy a 100 $5 gigs. It’s FIVErr after all. You’ll get a ton of reviews in the process. Yada yada yada…

Kidding aside, I’m happy with the new features of Fiverr. 😉

@emmaki you got some serious rep on the forum.

@emmaki you got some serious rep on the forum.

I know right? I’ve heard of tales narrating the awesome deeds of the legendary @emmaki 😉

I’m always up for an argument. Do you have a point of view that you suspect I might be strongly against?

Oh man! Sales copy, important? Ha! Whaaaat’s important is not this quote, unquote “killer copy” but a “killer product”. Any business that spends money on getting a sales copy made is wasting money.

I’m kidding! 😜 I’ve read your gig and already want to purchase, all I need now is a business you can write on. Haha

@emmaki I was chatting to @therealjamesarq and he said that the pepper in your picture is not small but that you actually have a big head. Discuss

@eoinfinnegan, you promised not to tell anyone…

I can explain, @emmaki. I simply meant that your beautiful head is probably big to contain the really smart brain you have inside. 😉

Never telling you anymore secrets, @eoinfinnegan! Haha 😜

@eoinfinnegan, you promised not to tell anyone…

I can explain, @emmaki. I simply meant that your beautiful head is probably big to contain the really smart brain you have inside. 😉

Never telling you anymore secrets, @eoinfinnegan! Haha 😜

Sorry James, I misunderstood. I thought it was just the other thing you said that I had to keep secret.

I’m also curious about what happened with @nikavoice who thinks you should be thrown in a pit of lions.

Sorry James, I misunderstood. I thought it was just the other thing you said that I had to keep secret.

I’m also curious about what happened with @nikavoice who thinks you should be thrown in a pit of lions.

Hahaha! Checked the polls, and sure enough, a single person, @nikavoice, wants to throw me in a pit of lions.

No explanations, no comment, no remorse!

It’s cool, my younger brother would probably want that to happen to me too…

Hahaha! Checked the polls, and sure enough, a single person, @nikavoice, wants to throw me in a pit of lions.

To be fair, you would probably have a better chance at surviving the lions than a debate with @emmaki

External wounds heal quicker

Ahh, well see, I like to go against the grain. 😈

Plus I sense you’re a fighter, you’ll FIGHT tooth & nails. Poor lion or lioness 🦁 wouldn’t stand a chance. 😝

Think 10,000 BC scenes. #conquered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya0LwIYHYjI

Ahh, well see, I like to go against the grain. 😈

Plus I sense you’re a fighter, you’ll FIGHT tooth & nails. Poor lion or lioness 🦁 wouldn’t stand a chance. 😝

Think 10,000 BC scenes. #conquered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ya0LwIYHYjI

No issues, really. 🙂

proceeds to flex imaginary biceps

Yeah, poor lions. 😉

Archived