Clients Willing to Contact Ouside fiverr

hardlogic

Isn’t better to point them Fiverr rules 1st?

And if they still insist to contact outside then report them.🙂

Let me rephrase that, what happens when a buyer leaves such a heartwarming review along with a “big” tip and contacts you enthusiastically on Social Media saying how much he appreciates the help and looks forward to working with in the future again…

Guest offlinehelpers

Let me rephrase that, what happens when a buyer leaves such a heartwarming review along with a “big” tip and contacts you enthusiastically on Social Media saying how much he appreciates the help and looks forward to working with in the future again…

Send them straight back to your Fiverr account - easy!

Guest offlinehelpers

Well Why Didn’t I Think of That

Oh, wait I did and ended up blocking him which was probably the reason he stopped replying to my messages on Fiverr.

Oh I’m sorry, was your first post supposed to be sarcastic? Gotcha!

So you had an unhappy buyer track you down on social media, and they didn’t actually want to use your services again.

One solution would be to use a different image on Fiverr, one that hasn’t been posted elsewhere, so they can’t do that.

I also assumed perhaps they found a fanpage you’d set up to promote your services, which is a good way to funnel traffic to Fiverr. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Well Why Didn’t I Think of That

Oh, wait I did and ended up blocking him which was probably the reason he stopped replying to my messages on Fiverr.

You didn’t have to block you clients, you can still socialize with them and when it comes business tell them I prefer via Fiverr for your protection and mine. Clients are still human and they could become your friends and your actual friends can be your clients too.

Oh I’m sorry, was your first post supposed to be sarcastic? Gotcha!

So you had an unhappy buyer track you down on social media, and they didn’t actually want to use your services again.

One solution would be to use a different image on Fiverr, one that hasn’t been posted elsewhere, so they can’t do that.

I also assumed perhaps they found a fanpage you’d set up to promote your services, which is a good way to funnel traffic to Fiverr. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

have not any social media yet

You didn’t have to block you clients, you can still socialize with them and when it comes business tell them I prefer via Fiverr for your protection and mine. Clients are still human and they could become your friends and your actual friends can be your clients too.

But here’s the thing…I wasn’t using my Fiverr pic on any social media…

But here’s the thing…I wasn’t using my Fiverr pic on any social media…

It doesn’t matter, people are resourceful and we might think we separate our accounts using different pictures, names or any other ways for that, but we always leave digital footprints that can easily connect all our accounts together and any resourceful person can easily find that. And it is not a bad thing, or something to be worried about otherwise we shouldn’t use the internet, once we use the internet and put your information out there, it is available for all to grab, You shouldn’t have blocked them, your client seemed, he was good to you and made the effort to find you only to find out that you blocked them, You could just tried to be polite and tell them straight, that you only conduct business on Fiverr and it is for his/her own protection and yours too. Anyway try to explain to your client if that is possible and if not, lessons learned and move on.

It doesn’t matter, people are resourceful and we might think we separate our accounts using different pictures, names or any other ways for that, but we always leave digital footprints that can easily connect all our accounts together and any resourceful person can easily find that. And it is not a bad thing, or something to be worried about otherwise we shouldn’t use the internet, once we use the internet and put your information out there, it is available for all to grab, You shouldn’t have blocked them, your client seemed, he was good to you and made the effort to find you only to find out that you blocked them, You could just tried to be polite and tell them straight, that you only conduct business on Fiverr and it is for his/her own protection and yours too. Anyway try to explain to your client if that is possible and if not, lessons learned and move on.

…Did I fail to mention they wanted to work directly and not through Fiverr and won’t stop texting me? I probably should have, my bad.

…Did I fail to mention they wanted to work directly and not through Fiverr and won’t stop texting me? I probably should have, my bad.

You did mention and I answered that, all you need to do is, sat sorry but we do business on Fiverr and state the reasons for that. 🙂

Archived